• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Worst Fast Food Restaurant?

clauemi

I absolutely hate Long John Silvers. They're food is super greasy and it literally drips. The fish sandwiches taste like rubber and grease and they're fries are always rancid and old looking. The only good thing is they are really nice at the location near me.

Werbung:
I can't stand White Castle. I know people who will drive to the next state over to get access to them, but I think those little flimsy, oily, brown/offwhite flecks they call onions are just gross. It always smells bad in the restaurant itself because of it, but even if you go through the drive-through, the whole car will reek of the place as soon as you open the bag. No thanks.

I love Long John Silver's. I know the fish can be quite greasy but it's all fish meat and not mix with flour or anything. That is why I love LJS but sadly no LJS where I live. I have to cross the causeway to Singapore to have a taste of LJS.

I actually can't stand most fast food restaurant especially McD's. They always scoop the bare minimum of fries. I thought there's a standard. Don't they weigh how much a small, regular and large serving are? Sometimes I see the small serving and the regular serving have no difference. That's why when I just want to eat fries, I will just order the small serving. I mean how much smaller can they go with a small serving, right?

I think I do not like a Chicken Company here since it had served a seems to be not juicy and not fresh/new fried chicken to me several years ago. I never eat on that again but maybe it was just on that branch. It is because there are also some fast food chains that seems not to have quality foods compared to its other branches who just serve same foods.

I have discovered that I am not a fan of McDonald's anymore. Every time I order a burger there it is dry and the buns aren't really that fresh. I don't know if it's the location that I went to or what, but I'm not a fan anymore. Their chicken isn't bad though, just the burgers.

I can't stand White Castle. I know people who will drive to the next state over to get access to them, but I think those little flimsy, oily, brown/offwhite flecks they call onions are just gross. It always smells bad in the restaurant itself because of it, but even if you go through the drive-through, the whole car will reek of the place as soon as you open the bag. No thanks.

I've heard other people say they love White Castle as well. I don't know what they big deal is, I've tried them before and they did not taste bad too me but I would not eat them again. Another fast food place I heard tasted delicious is Panda Express. When they finally opened one here in my city I tried their fried rice and it was very greasy and did not taste anything like the fried rice you get from Chinese restaurants.

I really don't like the Wendy's here in town. The food always taste somewhat dry and old and I swear that all the workers there are grumpy. They seem to never smile and they somewhat make you feel unwelcomed. Or at least that is what I feel, so I try to avoid going there.

The McDonalds and Wendys close to my housr have to be the worst fast food restaurants around. You always have to wait for your foodto be cooked, yet it is always ice cold and mever correct.

I really don't like Arby's. I can't understand why they are still in business. There was even a crack on The Simpsons about Arby's. One of the female characters said that she was so hungry that she could even eat at Arby's. I don't remember the episode, but I fell out laughing because you have to be pretty desperate to eat there.

I love Long John Silvers! Sometimes I feel like I am giving myself a heart attack when I eat there though because of the grease. It is rare that I eat there but when I do I love it!

I do not like Wendy's. I think that their food is dry and unappealing. I also do not think that they take the time to hire great employees. I have always experienced grumpy employees or employees that do not know what they are doing.

Werbung:
McDonalds is awful. I try to steer clear, even with the healthier options the core menu is awful. All the chemicals and preservatives and bad for you and a lot of fried foods and carbohydrates are a great recipe for a big ole pot belly. Totally not cool!

Back