• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Woah !!!!!

thistle

So i had my Xmas conference for work today...

Last year we got a goody bag which consisted of an elizabeth Arden gift set (urgh) a Calvin Klein tennis raquet bag (wth?) and a David Coulthard T-Shirt all in a fetching drawstring bag (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn)

This year we all expected much the same, stuff that none of the stores could sell ......... oh how wrong we were
<

First talk by Coty reps we got an Adidas rucksack containing a full size bottle of Beckham intimately night for her, a full size bottle of Beckham intimately night for him, a full bottle of Kate Moss's perfume and a full size bottle of Kylie Sweet Darling !!

Second talk we got was a little bag containg a mixture of Dove and Impulse miniatures

Third talk by the blokey from Morgan we got a wee evening bag containing a miniature bottle of Morgan Love Love, Morgan De Toi, Morgan Sweet PAradise and Morgan for men....

Fourth talk by Proctor and Gamble and we got nothing lmao ..to be fair though the suppliers had been late delivering the stock so that goody bag will be brought down by my boss in 2 weeks time (not sure what's in that one tho lol)

aaaaaaaaaand we got a wee cosmetic bag full of Lizzie cosmetics aaaaaaaaaaaand a Xmas dinner.

I love being the boss *giggles*

Now.......some of the managers are going to share their goody bags equally amongst their staff ........some are saying "to hell with that it's a manager's gift and I worked damn hard to get it so I'm keeping it all" .......

I however have a cunning plan ..

I AM going to split my swag with the staff but they have to earn it first
<
. Through Oct, nov and December I'm going to keep track of how well they are actively selling the fragrances, whoever generates the highest value fragrance sales each month will win the evening bag filled with miniatures, the Kate Moss perfume (which they will fight for) and I shall buy a gift set for the December prize (cos I'm keeping the Beckham perfumes
<
)

So not only will I seem like I am sharing my freebies, they'll be putting more money into my tills aaaaaaaaaaaand if I hit my sales targets I get £500 Xmas bonus (half of which I would also split with my girls)

So if you worked for me.........would you make the extra effort to active sell frangrance?

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back