• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why?

Luv2write

My brother in law says that guys can not talk to girls with out having sex on their minds. I disagreed with him and said that is so not true. What do you all think about that?

Werbung:
Most of the people I talk to on the internet are guys, and they treat me normally. I've had a few people have crushes on me - nothing major though - but otherwise I'm just one of them.

That is so not true sis. I don't think all guys have that kind of mind.
Those guys I think are maniacs or retarded.
I'd rather be away from those people.

I'm sorry to break it to you but yes, it is true. Guys think about sex all the time. And when I say all the time, I mean all the time. They are wired that way. Maybe there a FEW exceptions but not many and it does calm down the older they get (sometimes). Guys and girls are different. You have to learn how they think. Listen to you brother-in-law.

Well, I don't know if it's not always true, but I do tend to believe people (not just guys) think about sex a lot. It doesn't mean they want to do it, doesn't mean they will do it if given the opportunity, but it definitely means the thought has crossed their mind some time or other. I have a lot of guy friends and I sometimes feel that tension between us, and I usually laugh it off.

Werbung:
That's not always true. What if they just can't see the girl as a woman? I've had friends that have been rejected because of that.
Many times when I go to ask the guy why he doesn't like my friend, he tells me so and so is nice, pretty and all but he's just not attracted to her.
Those guys could have easily had their way and dump them but didn't.

Back