• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why?

AliceCoopersGirl

I've just found out that a mate of mine died just over a week ago...they do not know how he died and are still looking into it...Matt was 27 years old...here is the news report...its very hard to come to terms with as he was everything they said he was and just finding out was a huge shock...please send his family your thoughts and keep them in your prayers.xxxxxxxxx

Werbung:
That's so sad Alice.
<

I hope it doesn't take the 3 months to find out what happened. I couldn't live with all those questions. Thoughts are with you and the family. *hugs*

I am really sorry honey to hear about your friend. I read the article yesterday and it mentioned something about some girl that had been brought in for questioning and released on bail. What is that all about?

I just read his story, he had asthma.. that's real bad.. perhaps he suffered and asthma attack and didn't have anything to heal himself with, that thing that asthma people use.. whatcha call'em? well I hope he's in a better place now, he seems like a beautiful person.

Werbung:
Back