• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why Parents Have Gray Hair

ctec67

A mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed nicely made up and everything neat and tidy.

Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, "Mom". With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Mom,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Dad.

I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is so much older than I am, but it's not only the passion, Mom, she is pregnant.

Joan says that we are going to be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Joan has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure deserves it!

Don't worry Mom, I am 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I am sure we will be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your son
Chad

P.S. Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer.
I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home!

Werbung:
Yeah sure that are lot more worse things a teenager can do aside from having a bad report card. LOL
That was clever and seems to be effective for me. But he should ensure to make that report card better or he will run out of excuses and techniques later on. :p

OMG I've seen this before, hahaha.... my boyfriend showed me this lol, except it was a girl writing about it but it was the same thing, haha....

Lol, that is great...I had never seen it before and must say it had me going for a bit....didn't see that ending coming...Thanks for the chuckle:)

That's great! You had me going at first too :) Thank you, it made my morning. There is much worse things then a report card!

OMG I've seen this before, hahaha.... my boyfriend showed me this lol, except it was a girl writing about it but it was the same thing, haha....

I have seen it before too. In that case it was letter written by a female college student. It's totally hysterical except if you're the reading it. I suspect that the parent would get more than just gray hair.

Werbung:
I have seen it before too. In that case it was letter written by a female college student. It's totally hysterical except if you're the reading it. I suspect that the parent would get more than just gray hair.
I am not a parent or even close to it but I can imagine what you mean!

Back