• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why is my teacher treating me this way ?

Roàa_Naffaar

I mean when I was in my first class for him and he was asking for my name, he kept staring for afew seconds but that's normal I get this all the time but then during class he corrects ONLY my papers and then he was explaining something and stared at me for about afew seconds and said "do you agree" with a nice smile to me. then starting from the next class he would always ask me if my brother is bothering although I never told him anything like that neither my brother and continuously asks me about my headache and now when i texted him to correct something in my essays, he asked me those same questions again ( and i'm sick of them ) and told me he'll be too happy if I take him "not only as a teacher but also as a friend". what I wanna know is this normal for an attractive, cute looking girl like me or he's just treating me like a GODDAMN CUSTOMER ? because i hate being treated like another smart student customer:mad:....:D

Werbung:
Pretty sure you're faking this. You wish you're teacher treated you like this. "attractive, cute-looking girl like me"
WOW. Get off your high horse, hun.

I don't know... most girls who are cute and attractive know it. It's obvious, because of the way people do treat them.

OP, I wouldn't give this guy too much personal info. It does kind of sound like you enjoy the attention, and most people do enjoy attention, but I'd be careful around this guy. I wouldn't be alone with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of life's lessons; learning to deal with people and and only you can know how. Perhaps you are reading too much into it? Regardless , you take control and decide for yourself, but keep the teacher and student relationship separate.

Talking is one thing, but if you don't want to talk then don't feel obliged to either. Just be polite, you don't owe him an explanation.

I don't know... most girls who are cute and attractive know it. It's obvious, because of the way people do treat them.

OP, I wouldn't give this guy too much personal info. It does kind of sound like you enjoy the attention, and most people do enjoy attention, but I'd be careful around this guy. I wouldn't be alone with him.

Well, girls who are cute and attractive might know it, but they don't really act this way, do they? They ask their other attractive friends and they make fun of the teacher together and they have a way of posturing and all.

Also, if they have the confidence to call themselves cute and attractive, they are actually able to ask head-on a teacher what is going on and to say "No, I'd rather you just be the teacher and stop giving me special treatment". Just my experience with girls who were pretty and knew it.

This also happens to be my advice to OP. Regardless of why your teacher treats you one way or the other, YOU have to make clear what your intentions are and how YOU want to be treated. His reasons do not matter, not really.

Werbung:
I mean when I was in my first class for him and he was asking for my name, he kept staring for afew seconds but that's normal I get this all the time but then during class he corrects ONLY my papers and then he was explaining something and stared at me for about afew seconds and said "do you agree" with a nice smile to me. then starting from the next class he would always ask me if my brother is bothering although I never told him anything like that neither my brother and continuously asks me about my headache and now when i texted him to correct something in my essays, he asked me those same questions again ( and i'm sick of them ) and told me he'll be too happy if I take him "not only as a teacher but also as a friend". what I wanna know is this normal for an attractive, cute looking girl like me or he's just treating me like a GODDAMN CUSTOMER ? because i hate being treated like another smart student customer:mad:....:D

Are you serious? If you are I think you just need to be clear with that teacher, you should let him know you don't like treated that way. This guy sounds a lot like a teacher I had once, he had almost no social skills, so he kept doing and saying that kind of silly things. Who knows, maybe he likes you? It really doesn't matter tho, because you as a student need to draw a very clear line and be very firm about it.

You need to show people how you like to be treated, I know it can be hard but isn't impossible. It takes a long time to do that tho, so best of luck if you ever decide going down that road.

Back