• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why Is It....

Snowbaby

When you've just been sick, your eyes water like mad, you wanna cry, your mouth and throat burns like acid has run through.....

<

Werbung:
No doctors. I've been extremley sick through the night, and have started having diarreah.... nice topic to chat about
<

My stomach and lower back muscles ache. Just trying cooled boiled water cos my mouth is so dry.
<

I HATE being sick
<

Sounds like you have gastro flu. Me and alex had it last week and its nasty!!! I thought I was dying and my stomach muscles were so sore from heaving up nothing in the end. Just that continual sensation of being really really sick.

I really feel for you. ((hugs))) I just didn't eat anything until I hadn't been sick for 24 hours. Make sure you drink water, sip it all the time. Also it might be a good idea to buy Dioralyte from the chemist, it's over the counter and it will replenish any good stuff you are losing at the moment and rehydrate your body. The most important thing here is not to get dehydrated!

Once you begin to feel a little better and haven't been sick have a bowl of chicken broth to begin with and then add a little toast the next time and carry on from there.

((Huge Hugs))
<

Werbung:
I picked at a slice of toast about an hour ago, maybe ate a third. I'm sipping very weak orange squash, omg it tastes good after the taste of sick all day!!! Belly is aching as is my back from lying on couch all day.

I be okies though, hopefull sleep good tonight.

Oh yeah, I might add....Another girl at my work text me at dinner time to say she's being sick. It's all the managers fault, she'd been up all Thurs nite/Fri morning being sick and diarreah... but she came into work on Fri because we had an inspection from Care Comission. She should have stayed off, how selfish.

Back