• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why Can't Women Work Together?

And for how many years have you observed this behavior? In how many cities or countries? How many male friends do you have as opposed to female friends? What are the ages of your female friends and are any old enough to be your mother? What are the backgrounds of the men and women you have observed?

You say I tend to disagree, but you are the one disagreeing. I am merely pointing out that you have a limited perspective.

To be honest, I think you are kind of in denial. Trust me, nobody hates that this happens more than me. I am not a feminist so to speak, but I hate the way that women seem to be incapable of sticking together and building one another up in comparison to how men are able to do this. Men do this with no problem in most cases, women do not. Face it.

I don't have a limited perspective, so you saying that is incorrect. Sorry, but that is just the way that it is. Many other people agree with me on this. You are the one with the limited perspective, as you are the one who is in the minority with the view that you have - and that is just here on this forum.

Werbung:
To be honest, I think you are kind of in denial. Trust me, nobody hates that this happens more than me. I am not a feminist so to speak, but I hate the way that women seem to be incapable of sticking together and building one another up in comparison to how men are able to do this. Men do this with no problem in most cases, women do not. Face it.

I don't have a limited perspective, so you saying that is incorrect. Sorry, but that is just the way that it is. Many other people agree with me on this. You are the one with the limited perspective, as you are the one who is in the minority with the view that you have - and that is just here on this forum.

To be honest, what you think doesn't really matter to me. You are merely an anonymous presence whom I will more than likely never have the chance to meet, and since you have taken it upon yourself to single me out on this forum where everyone is here to interact and invited to share their thoughts an opinions while agreeing to disagree, I cannot say that I would ever like to.

To be honest, what you think doesn't really matter to me. You are merely an anonymous presence whom I will more than likely never have the chance to meet, and since you have taken it upon yourself to single me out on this forum where everyone is here to interact and invited to share their thoughts an opinions while agreeing to disagree, I cannot say that I would ever like to.

Lmfao! What I think matters not so much, that you have taken time out of your day to respond to me. That is how riled you were by what I said, which is the absolute truth. Also, look around. It is not just what I think. It is what others think too. You are in the minority here, and so whose perceptions are flawed. I am not singling you out. I feel as though the moment I disagreed with you in this thread, you became a petulant snappy child and took it over into the online work thread for absolutely no reason.

If you ever were to meet me, you would perhaps fall in love with me. Everybody else does. Joke. Just kidding. I don't want to argue with you. I don't care enough. You are a different person with different experiences. What you see and perceive is what you see and perceive.

Also, I am much more than an anon presence. I am your fellow human being. :D

Well, I have noticed is very common for many women to feel jealous... most of the times about the looks. I have heard so many girls says thing like: ''this girl is a...'', for no apparent reason! My guess is they feel envy and jealousy of the other girl's looks. That happens quite often, but most women won't admit it.

Another thing is, most women feel they're competing against each other for some reason. I'm guessing this is a biological thing, like some sort of instinct. That's why I have NO female friends; too much drama.

I blame it on this darn phallocentric society, I think some women are so insecure and constantly need validation from others, specially the males. If they see this new girl is getting all the attention from the males in the workplace, then most of them go nuts. Of course they're also to blame for being so damn insecure and childish, but am afraid this is a very complex topic.

I've had my fair amount of issues with other women, specially those dumb ones who want to pretend they know it all, but they're too ignorant and arrogant to admit they don't know it all. My future mother in law is like that. I tried my best to do what I normally do when I come across that kind of people (ignore her), but things still turned out ugly.

Trust me, I have seen men behave like complete and utter bitches, but it doesn't happen as frequently, or to the magnitude that women do it. If you have somehow managed to hurt a woman, she WILL get you DEEP lol. Two men arguing, it may just be a fight and then that is the end of the altercation, but a woman will go for mental torture, which is a lot more astute, scary, and painful in my opinion.

Women can be really bitchy, lol, and yes I am a woman. Guys seem to be more relaxed, rarely make a big drama out of everything. Hence most of my friendships are males! So I totally agree with you. Some women just overreact, to the point I question their sanity? Take my mother in law for example! One day she went on rampage over basically nothing, and ever since she has been trying to destroy my relationship with her son. Even tho he is very happy with me! She is selfish enough to want to destroy the only lasting and serious relationship her son has ever had with a woman.

If that isn't evil then I don't know what it is...

Lmfao! What I think matters not so much, that you have taken time out of your day to respond to me. That is how riled you were by what I said, which is the absolute truth. Also, look around. It is not just what I think. It is what others think too. You are in the minority here, and so whose perceptions are flawed. I am not singling you out. I feel as though the moment I disagreed with you in this thread, you became a petulant snappy child and took it over into the online work thread for absolutely no reason.

If you ever were to meet me, you would perhaps fall in love with me. Everybody else does. Joke. Just kidding. I don't want to argue with you. I don't care enough. You are a different person with different experiences. What you see and perceive is what you see and perceive.

Also, I am much more than an anon presence. I am your fellow human being. :D

Hmmm... I guess it's a good thing that you two don't have to work together! Sorry, I had to.;)

I think clashes often arise when people have a competitive nature. For some, I'm sure it does have to do with insecurity. I see it with both women and men, but yes, catty women can be extremely annoying.

I never had any problem working with other girls (especially friends, of course) and the women I've worked with always doted on me 'cause I was young and they felt all motherly. My mom does tell be a lot about how many of her female coworkers are bitchy and gossipy and all of this... I'm not sure if it's a generation thing, or if it has to do with the sectors or the social class of these women, or if it really is that women like some drama to spice things up...

I work well with some personalities and others are more difficult. The ones that are difficult are the ambitious ones who hate competition and feel threatened by anyone prettier and cleverer than them. Women judge on appearance more than men and that can be a power trip, even if someone is nice and clever, some women will remark on their hair, nails or dress size to make themselves feel better. You kind of accept it and work around it and get to know if a woman is on your side or not.

I think it is a combination of many things. Confidence and insecurity are definitely at the top, I also believe it has a lot to do with how some of us are raised and what subtle...even subliminal cues we get from adults that tends to stick with us as we get older. We women tend to be encouraged to compete with one another. If I didn't know better I would think it was primal, a kind of throw back from the dawn of humanity.

Werbung:
I work well with some personalities and others are more difficult. The ones that are difficult are the ambitious ones who hate competition and feel threatened by anyone prettier and cleverer than them. Women judge on appearance more than men and that can be a power trip, even if someone is nice and clever, some women will remark on their hair, nails or dress size to make themselves feel better. You kind of accept it and work around it and get to know if a woman is on your side or not.

Those just sound like jealous, petty, people, no matter the gender. I see it too often. Many people don't know how to be happy for others. Instead of recognizing someone's hard work, they are mean spirited, because they want something for themselves. They can work for it too.

Of course, if a woman is promoted *just* for being prettier.. that's a different problem.

Back