• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Why are girls so jealous?

Haven

through out high school i was always hated on by all these girl...and i came to my conclusion i dont hang out with girls they are always so much drama.... does anyone agree with me? its like a competition on who is pretty, or whos not or who is skinny or who is fat give me your ideas on this and tell me some of ur stories it may help me out......

Werbung:
I do agree with you that there are always girls who are so jealous. I have heard of many girls just having guy friends because it can be easier that way. I went through much drama as well and still do from time to time.

man it seem every where i turn they seem to find things to talk about, like something thats wrong with u.......or something stupid

I don't have any answers for you except that young girls tend to be like this. I really think this is the way that girls show thier aggressive tendencies--by being bitchy and competitive with other girls. It is a learning experience for us all, but it's not a pleasant one.

I remember those high school days and dealing with such "friends". It does get better as we get older. And we also learn to deal with such people and not let it affect us too.

In most cases it is also about insecurity.. something they'll get over eventually.

It is insecurity. Teen age years are tough in themselves to get through, harder when one has to deal with such people. Sounds like these girls are just trying to make them selves feel better or look better by putting others down.

Werbung:
Back