• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who?

Chantilly

Is it OK that I brag that I just saw THE WHO?!

And that they were totally AWESOME?!

And that it was the BEST show I've EVER seen?

Fantastc! They played a lot of new stuff but those guys still know how to Rock and Roll. Hearing 'My Generation' and 'Teenage Wasteland' live was one of the coolest things in the world.

Though there's a lot of songs they didn't play, they at least played some awesome stuff.

I *heart* The Who!

Werbung:
I 100% agree with you Tilly.
<

Yay! I'm still on a bit of a high from that show.
<

I could have listened to them play for hours on end, it was just that amazing. If anyone gets the chance, go see them, it's worth it in every way.
<

Did they not just finish touring in the UK? Or maybe they're going back around... they're releasing a new album in October so they'll be touring for a while I think. They're currently on the North American leg, and a lot of the dates are sold out...

Well, they'll be in your neck of the woods in December.... *wink*

It's so, so worth it. Even if they didn't play Magic Bus or Squeezebox.
<

Awesome? Could they write symphony's by the age of 5? No, they couldn't.... So let it go lol

Anyhow, yeah I like a few of their songs...
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chantilly @ Sep 19 2006, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did they not just finish touring in the UK? Or maybe they're going back around... they're releasing a new album in October so they'll be touring for a while I think. They're currently on the North American leg, and a lot of the dates are sold out...[/b]

It all comes down to money hun...Im off to see Iron Maiden in December plus Im hoping to go and see my mates at the Halloween Most Haunted Live.xxx

Back