• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who likes cars? :D

Lugia

I love cars, does anyone else here?

What are your favorites?

Here are mine:

Pagani Zonda
2009_pagani_zonda_r_front_and_side_1920x1440-600x450.jpg

Range Rover
2010-range-rover-sport.jpg

Dodge Challenger
2011-dodge-challenger-srt8-3.jpg

Ford GT40 (especially the old ones)
gt40.jpg

Subaru Impreza WRX
419818370_11aaf757d8.jpg

Audi R8
2011-Audi-launches-R8-V10-sportscar.jpeg

What cars do YOU guys like? Feel free to post pics or videos, too!

Werbung:
Am afraid a car to me is just a tin can with a wheel in each corner that will hopefully get me from A to B.....Sorry to sound so boring.

However my boyfriend (now my fiance) with whom I have lived with for the last four years things are somewhat different as he drives one of these, in this ghastly colour which I absolutely hate. I have by the way always hated the colour green!

09focusrs_7495a.jpg

Sorry... but that has got to be one of the hottest non-Mustang Fords I've seen for quite a while. I don't like green on cars, but on SOME Porsches and cars like these its great. Depends on the type of car but man... that thing looks kind of sexy.

Also... that would be ALUMINUM can. xD Or carbon fiber, if you're super cereal.

I don't care too much for sports cars. I just like spacious, reliable and safe cars. I want to get me a Sequoia be the end of this year.

Toyota-Sequoia_2011_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Sorry... but that has got to be one of the hottest non-Mustang Fords I've seen for quite a while. I don't like green on cars, but on SOME Porsches and cars like these its great. Depends on the type of car but man... that thing looks kind of sexy.

Lol...I've just asked my boyfriend, sorry fiance (am still trying to get used to being engaged) what our car is exactly, and he tells me that it is a Ford Focus RS...probably this will mean more to you than it does to me. lol :)

Werbung:
Lol...I've just asked my boyfriend, sorry fiance (am still trying to get used to being engaged) what our car is exactly, and he tells me that it is a Ford Focus RS...probably this will mean more to you than it does to me. lol :)
Ford Focus, huh? Verrry nice.

For my first car (that I own), I just want a Subaru. Don't care what it is, just as long as it's a Subaru.

Back