• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who is your role model?

MiszMariee

I personally do not have a role model, I look up to no one. I strive to be no one but who I am destined to be. I am a fan of certain individuals but I would never want to be them. If you have a role model, I would love to know who they are and why?

Werbung:
Sad but I don't have one either. In the city where I grew up I did have some church sisters who I admired but I have not seen them in years. They are the closes to a role model I have ever had.

I would have to say that my role model is Glenn Beck. Even if you don't agree with him politically, the way he's taught us all about the meaning of honor along with faith, hope, and charity is truly uplifting and inspiring. He has inspired so many of us.

So next time I see something I know is wrong, I'm not going to be silent, I am going to stand up!

I don't really have an exact role model. Actually, I just want to take some aspects of some people's personalities. The most remarkable person for me is my father...for several reasons. What he built during the years and how he "survived" makes him the most important person to me. I hope I'll be like him in the future and maintain all the qualities he tried to give me.
Out of the family circle, there are some people who have inspired me and I will remember their words for a lifetime. The first person is a politician, yes, a politician. Kevin Rudd has inspired me with his speech about immigration and his attitude towards this case. Secondly, Virginia Satir, a psychotherapist, whose text about self-esteem really boosts my confidence every time I read it.

MiszMariee thanks for this wonderful thread! :)

Well, as much as I try to deny it, I think my role model is my mom. I can see most of the time that her attitude were the same as mine, even though I don't like how she act sometimes. She sometimes tend to be selfish and perfectionist but upon examining my own self, I sometimes imitate what she does.

What I like about her is the fact that she is very reliable, resourceful, and dependable. She can put up with anything, and is business-minded. No one can ever fool my mom when it comes to money, and I also want that attitude to be mine.

I would have to say that my role model would be my Father. My father was an alcoholic all my life until about 4 years ago. Though we had some rocky times, because of this he has shown me that you should never give up when you really want something. I seen how he struggled with this problem and how he has overcome it when we as a family thought it would never happen. He has shown such determination and strength the last 4 years, that I hope that if I ever face personal problems I can always strive to look ahead and better myself like he has.

Personal? This aint personal. Its just telling the world who inspires you. Giving em the credits.

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Why!
umm i can't speak english
So I can explain it to you

I would like to be as strong woman and independent as my grandmother. She had taught me how to be hardworking so that I could always rely on myself since there could be times that you can not rely to others but only to yourself.

Werbung:
My role models IF you can call them that are Jesus, Buddah, Gandhi...and the only other one living, Mr Nelson Mandela. There is one common element connecting these great individuals and that is a Vision of Peace...and in their own lives standing up for it, living for it and ultimately, giving up their earthly lives for it (Mandela being the exception as he is still alive but spent 27 years in prison for his ideal).

They keep me focused on what is truly important in the world and to stay connected with the big picture...even when I fall, which is often! ~Thank you~

Back