• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who is your favorite comedian

My all time favorite comedian is Jim Carrey. He is definitely so funny and so talented.
I also like Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler.

Werbung:
My favorite comedian is, Katt Williams. The first time I watched his stand up comedy, I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard/ He is hysterical. I also like Dane Cook. Would love to see him live.

I like Jim Carrey.

I don't know if he counts as a comedian or not, but Richard Hammond is also so hilarious and cute. :p

I like Jim Carrey as well. I also like Sandra Bullock, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, and Rob Schneider.
I have watched some of their movies and I saw how great they were in making viewers laugh.

I also love Adam Sandler. He is really funny. What's great about him is that he doesn't seem to be trying that hard. His acting is so natural. Another favorite of mine is Jim Parsons. His role as Dr. Sheldon Cooper in the The Big Bang Theory put him in the spotlight. He's simply hilarious. :D

I also love Adam Sandler. He is really funny. What's great about him is that he doesn't seem to be trying that hard. His acting is so natural. Another favorite of mine is Jim Parsons. His role as Dr. Sheldon Cooper in the The Big Bang Theory put him in the spotlight. He's simply hilarious. :D
Jim Parsons! He's amazing. BAZINGA! :D

Jim Parsons! He's amazing. BAZINGA! :D

:D I know! He's really hilarious! I specially love the Sh-Amy love team. He and Mayim Balik portrayed their roles so well and their characters oddly have perfect chemistry. Jim Parsons is so well known for being Dr. Sheldon Cooper that I sometimes wonder how he is in real life.

Hope to see you around Eirini! BAZINGA! :D

:D I know! He's really hilarious! I specially love the Sh-Amy love team. He and Mayim Balik portrayed their roles so well and their characters oddly have perfect chemistry. Jim Parsons is so well known for being Dr. Sheldon Cooper that I sometimes wonder how he is in real life.

Hope to see you around Eirini! BAZINGA! :D
Sh-Amy...yes! It's true.

Hope to see you around too :):):)

I love Jimmy Fallon, I was watching a video where he hosted VMA's and did Enrique Iglesias impersonation and it was hilarious.

Ricky Gervais. He was in the movie "Ghost Town" and "The Invention of Lying" and he has a show on HBO where he talks to this guy named Carl and Carl is really weird in a hilarious way...you'd just have to watch it. :)

I'm not a huge comedian so I don't really know of a whole lot that aren't now famous because of movies and TV. I've always loved Bill Cosby, since I watched him a lot growing up on reruns. Also a fan of Conan, although he's not as funny as he used to be.

I would have to say Özz Nuyen. He is a Kurdish comedian in Sweden. His stand-up shows are quite sad sometimes as he retells his horrific childhood and how it is to be a muslim in a non-muslim country. It is sad, but he manages to make it funny. My boyfriend is Kurdish, so I can relate to what he is saying, and I can also laugh at his jokes about himself, but I also know that many people sit and ponder upon his history when they watch him. He is playing on the Swedish peoples' ignorance.

Werbung:
My favorite comedian is Dylan Moran! I love him, he always makes me laugh:D He is best known for his role in Black Books. The show is hilarious! If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it:)

Back