• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who is the "black sheep" in your family?

Cecille

I admit that I have been a bad daughter in my teenage years but it was just for short time and I realized my faults and changed for the better. However, my brother who is now in his 30's still fights back to my mom and irresponsible that he just whatever he wanted to. I really think he is the black sheep in our family who still cannot act and think maturely even if he is an adult already.

How about in your family?

Werbung:
Definitely me. I swear to god, everyone else is nuts! Yeah, I'm a teenager, I'm supposed to hate my family, and it's probably just a phase, but when I'm rolling in a ball to try to defend myself from getting bashed by my older sister (and my parents won't believe me when I tell them), I can't help but think like I don't belong in my family. And, sometimes, I'd rather not.

Definitely me. I swear to god, everyone else is nuts! Yeah, I'm a teenager, I'm supposed to hate my family, and it's probably just a phase, but when I'm rolling in a ball to try to defend myself from getting bashed by my older sister (and my parents won't believe me when I tell them), I can't help but think like I don't belong in my family. And, sometimes, I'd rather not.

Why? Don't you have a good relationship with your parents? Care to share to us more of your story?
It would be lovely if you could and we would be here to listen. :)

Me, for two reasons. One, I am the "good kid". I am an only child, but out of all my cousins (and there are a LOT of them) I'm just about the only one that hasn't been in jail, doesn't do drugs, and I actually do my best to keep a steady job. The rest of them think the world owes them something lol...

The other reason is that out of all the girls in the family I'm the only one that didn't get married to someone right away and become a stay at home mom. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but most of them got married straight out of high school and then got pregnant right away...and here I am at 27 and I work, go to college, and still not married lol...and I'm perfectly fine with it...but it definately sets me apart from the rest of my family lol

Whats really weird though, is that when I was growing up I was an evil, spoiled rotten brat and all the other kids were perfect little angels lol

Why? Don't you have a good relationship with your parents? Care to share to us more of your story?
It would be lovely if you could and we would be here to listen. :)
My parents are alright, I guess, but sometimes my mum can be a b****, and she's just so old! I find it hard to relate to her. And she definitely can't relate to me, especially when I tell her that my sister's crazy! But as I said, it's probably just a teenage phase, did anyone else have issues with their parents when they were a teenager?

My parents are alright, I guess, but sometimes my mum can be a b****, and she's just so old! I find it hard to relate to her. And she definitely can't relate to me, especially when I tell her that my sister's crazy! But as I said, it's probably just a teenage phase, did anyone else have issues with their parents when they were a teenager?

I used to have an issue with my mother as well back when I was 16 years old. I neglected my studies and drank alcohol with my friends often. I chose to live with my father in the province but then I missed my mom and I decided to get back into her house. I really know that almost all of us go to this phase at some point in our lives. It will definitely pass. But first, we have to forgive and empathize with our moms/parents. :)

Definitely my brother! He's 23, never had a gf, never lived alone, does not know how to drive which is a big deal here in US, never had any major responsibilities. He freaks out when he gets his paycheck and has to pay his cellphone bill and other stuff and won't have enough money left for an game console game. He is disrespectful to my parents and they just put up with it. We are the complete opposite!

Well, I'm definitely the black sheep, but I kind of have a different situation. Most posters sound as though their black sheep members are irresponsible or something like that. I, on the other hand, have an insane family. I'm the black sheep because I refuse to let them get away with it.

Well, I'm definitely the black sheep, but I kind of have a different situation. Most posters sound as though their black sheep members are irresponsible or something like that. I, on the other hand, have an insane family. I'm the black sheep because I refuse to let them get away with it.

Well, somehow we are the same. My siblings are really careless and parasites and I don't really understand it. I advice them all the time but they don't seem to take it positively. Now, I feel that they don't want me here anymore when we are living under the same roof. :(

I used to be the black sheep in my family - I drove my mom nuts. Eventually the situation became better when I left home. Now my brother, that used to be the perfect child, took my place and has been doing some bad stuff home. Like bringing girls in the middle of the night, drinking booze...:mad:

I used the be the black sheep of the family. It's pretty embarrassing but it's true. I would just do whatever I please. Back in college, I'd normally drink after class and go home a little late because I had to be sober before I go home,Lol! :D I would lie most of the time to my father just to spend some more time with my friends.

But I guess my little sister's the real black sheep, my father confirmed it to me. He said he thought I was the craziest among his kids, but he was wrong. :D Anyway, my sister hasn't done anything beyond we couldn't understand, she just wouldn't listen to what we say most of the time, but she's really a sweet person and I love her with all my heart. :)

Werbung:
It'd have to be my half-sister, who screwed us out of a lot of money and took my two nieces away because she was running away from her problems like a coward instead of facing them. I'm not going to put the whole story up here because I know that it'll take up the whole page, plus, it's not a good experience and I'd rather not talk about it. She's a horrible mother, daughter, and half-sister. Let's just leave it at that.

Back