• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

who had best pregnancy?

clauemi

You always here about the worst pregnancies every but you never hear about the easy ones. My mom had some of the worst when she had me and my brother so when I first found out I was pregnant I was horrified that mine would be the same.
Both of my pregnancies I hardly felt like I was pregnant, did not gain much weight with either, had a little nausea first trimester but not sickness, no problems at labor, did not get swollen anything, no back pain. The only thing I do remember with both is getting leg cramps but they did not last long once I did that stretch. And then with my second pregnancy I had one day where I threw up at least 20 times and I was about 6 months pregnant so every time it happened I was literally shoving my baby inside my stomach. I think that was from food poisoning though.

Rate from 1-10, 1 being easy and 10 being worst possible
I give mine a 2.

Werbung:
Overall, I'd say 2 out of my 3 pregnancies were 7s. My third was probably a 4...

My first was high risk because I was only 13 at the time, so it was a 7 between the limits the docs put on me & the expectations of my parents.
My second was also a 7 because I was on the truck with my husband & didn't get to see a doc at first, plus driving when you have to pee every 2 hours is not fun! Oh & once I did see a doc & got an ultrasound, they freaked me out because they said it looked like I didn't have any amniotic fluid. Turns out I had plenty, it was just all behind my girl!
My third was a piece of cake compared to the others except for the fact that I had to walk to my doc appointments. That's the only reason it is a 4 instead of a 2.

Werbung:
My first pregnancy was the best. No morning sickness, no back pain, and an easy induced labor that lasted 8 hours. My second two were worse, but still not too bad. I enjoyed all of them, but the dizziness that came with the second two was no fun. The last was the easiest labor, though. He came on his own and I was only in active labor for about 4 hours. :)

Back