• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who else hates getting up early in the morning?

claudine

Tomorrow, I'll have to wake up at 7am. To me, it's the middle of the night. I know that it will ruin my whole day:( I'll be sleepy, tired and grumpy. I'll drink too much coffee and I'm pretty sure that I'll forget to brush my hair or to apply mascara, so I'll look horrible. I hate getting up early, I hate it with all my heart! Does anyone else here feel this way too?

Werbung:
I'm also the kind of girl who hates to wake up early in the morning and since I don't have to do it because I work on my own pace and schedules, the only way I can manage to avoid look horrible when I have to get up early in the morning is not doing it.

Let me explain; sometimes I have to go out there early in the morning to do some paperwork or else. Reason why I have to be up early in the morning does not matter, but what may matter is the trick.

Sleeping under the stress of having to get up in the morning is what cause the way we look in that morning day, particularly if could hardly sleep thinking of getting up.

So the way I found useful to avoid looking awful in the morning is not sleeping the night before.

I spend the whole nigh awaken, and around 4 or 5 in the morning I go to wash my face or take a shower and start my dressing and make up routine to be ready at dawn and leave home before the sunrise. Sun doesn't help in the morning when you dislike to get up in the morning.

Either way you cannot avoid sunrise, but if you leave at dawn, the wind at such hour invigorates you to go ahead through the day, and then take a nap when I go back home.

Two remarks; I avoid drinking coffee because it sometimes get you down and, on the other hand, staying awake to leave in the morning only works if you have to do it once a week. It's not advisable on a daily basis as sleeping is necessary.

I really don't enjoy waking up early either. The worst pat is drinking too much coffee and then crashing in the middle of the day. It seems to throw off your whole day when you have to wake up earlier then you are used to, especcially if you are already on a bad schedule.

I hate getting up in the morning if its the day of a test. Even though I studied, I get this like feeling where I can't go to sleep then when I finally do it's time to wake up.

So those mornings, they totally kill me. I just can't do it.

I hate getting up early in the mornings too! Especially on a cold winter morning. :cry:Although, I love the feeling I experience when I wake up and think I have to get up :cautious: but then I realize it's Sunday morning :LOL: or that there's still a few hours until my alarm is due to go off. ;)

Kiwigirl, I totally agree, it's the worst in winter, because winter mornings are dark and cold:( It's so hard to leave the warm bed! I hate doing it!
Yesterday, I had had to get up before 7 am. It almost made me cry:cry: But today, I woke up by myself really early:D It's my free day, so I decided to stay in bed:D:cool:

I see I'm definitely going to be in the minority here! I love getting up early and getting my day started before the sun comes up! I'm always up and having breakfast by 5 a.m. and totally ready to start my day by 5:45.

That's the time I decide to physically get up... I'm usually wide awake and planning my day in my head by 4 a.m. but decide to wait until about 4:50 to get up and grab breakfast. It's my favorite (and most productive at work!) time of day.

Katews, wow, I often go to bed around 5 a.m! You are such an early bird:) I envy you, wish I could say the same about me. It must be nice to watch the sunrise while eating breakfast and not to be late to work:p
It ruins my day if I have to wake up when it's dark outside.

Waking up early morning is one of the things I hate the most in life. If you do this constantly then in time will be easier. Our biological clock is very important, as some of us are made to work early morning when others are made to work evening/night time. The best way is to choose a job that fits us. I know sometimes is almost impossible so get the coffee ready before going to sleep and save few minutes! :)

I'm made to work at night. I always have a lot of energy and I feel the best when it's dark outside. Unfortunately, it's much easier to find a day job:cry: Also, most schools, shops, banks and offices are open only during daytime. It's not easy to be a night person:(

LoL..I'm sure you won't look horrible without make-up. I don't mind waking up early. I wake up at 8am everyday to start my work. I work from home and I don't have jobs where I am on a set schedule but I like to start early so that I will have ample time to write articles, work on my agency, and other business related things. When I was younger I used to hate waking up early but I've become acclimated to it now.

LoL..I'm sure you won't look horrible without make-up. I don't mind waking up early. I wake up at 8am everyday to start my work. I work from home and I don't have jobs where I am on a set schedule but I like to start early so that I will have ample time to write articles, work on my agency, and other business related things. When I was younger I used to hate waking up early but I've become acclimated to it now.
I wish I could say the same, Angelle! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'll never become acclimated to waking up early. I hated it when I was a teenager and I hate it now. How did it happen that you started liking it? Do you have any tips to share?:) I feel that I've already tried everything. Nothing seems to work. Whenever I have to get up early in the morning, I always feel exhausted during the whole day and I'm very grumpy. I can't focus on anything.
Oh, and yes, I do look horrible without make-up;)

I'm made to work at night. I always have a lot of energy and I feel the best when it's dark outside.

This is such a great thread and I'm enjoying reading the answers. (y) I start yawning as soon as it gets dark (well, at least most of the year, not when it's dark at 5 p.m.!) but that's because I'm awake and jumping up to start my day at 5 a.m. or before.

I guess it's one of those vicious circles, but I really wouldn't trade it... I like working at that time of morning when the world is just waking up, including the sun.

I wish I could say the same, Angelle! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'll never become acclimated to waking up early. I hated it when I was a teenager and I hate it now. How did it happen that you started liking it? Do you have any tips to share?:) I feel that I've already tried everything. Nothing seems to work. Whenever I have to get up early in the morning, I always feel exhausted during the whole day and I'm very grumpy. I can't focus on anything.
Oh, and yes, I do look horrible without make-up;)

The only thing I can say is try going to bed early. When I go to sleep around 10 pm or 11 pm - okay, maybe that's not so early LoL - but it helps because I'm not so tired when I wake up. Another reason why I don't mind waking up is because I know that I have a lot of things to do, and I have deadlines. I have books to publish, articles to submit, and I have to work on my agency and websites; so, maybe the passion that I have for those things is what makes me okay with waking up early. When I was younger I was the same way. I even HATED school because I had to wake up at 6:15 am in order to be on time for school that started at 7:20 am - ugh, I'm glad I don't have to relive those time. :)

Werbung:
I actually love waking up early and when I wake up early and feel refreshed it is one of the best feelings. I love being able to make the most of everyday, especially as I am on a mission to move out of my family home. I am trying to make as much money as possible and set up a business. So I need all the time I can get. I actually don't like sleep and I wish I could make it through the week without sleeping at all. I know that's strange but I just don't get sleep.

Back