• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Who Does What In Your House?

Werbung:
I pretty much take care of most of the house work. Hubby does the maintenance stuff, like fixing leaking sinks.
The kids are getting older and they help out by picking up the toys. They also help with dishes and the oldest takes out the trash.

My husband is useless at maintenance, I have to do things like that, but he will do his fair share of other household tasks.

I'm a pretty lucky girl and we split the work: I love cooking and he does the laundry :)

Hubby is pretty good at most maintenance issues. Except, plumbing! We have a friend we will usually call as it usually ends in a disaster when DH tries to fix it. LOL

My husband can't even cut the hedge without trying to electrocute himself, he has cut through the cable three times!!

I do get lucky and from time to time he makes me omelets for breakfast or a turkey supper that is killer.

I do get lucky and from time to time he makes me omelets for breakfast or a turkey supper that is killer.

That's nice that he helps out, hope he does not complain the whole time LOL. In my house it's just me and my kids so I get to do everything, oh what joy! LOL I am just starting to teach my 2 year old daughter how to put her toys away and stuff like that, my son is younger but will eventually take after is big sister.

Pretty much, I do it all when it actually does get done and that's not as often as I want. I'm just too busy doing EVERYTHING else to clean often. But, I do like to keep the house picked up and looking nice. It helps to containerize things so they are not strewn about looking messy. I clean the kitchen when I can find time, sanitizing counter tops and floor. My daughter likes to sit on the kitchen floor, so that has to be be done VERY often.

I do most everything on a daily basis. Children have a chore they have to complete when they come home from school. I pay my son to mow the grass every week, so he is happy to do it. My eldest has her own job now and between school and work doesn't have much time to do chores. So as long as she picks up after herself we are good. My youngest is only 7 and her chores include emptying all the little trash cans in the house and making sure the dogs have food and water. My husband is spoiled and not asked to do anything since he makes the money. He does do little projects on the weekends like remodel a room or build a chicken coop. Everyone is in charge of their own rooms though and can get extra chores if it is not clean every morning before school.

Well, as for my parents, my mother does all the housework (I help her whenever I find free time) and my father works. He is so many hours at work so he is so tired to do everything else. ;)

I do most of the chores in my house. I hate clutter and having the house be messy so I usually just end up doing everything because by the time my hubby gets around it, it's gotten way too messy for me. I am in the process of coming up with a chore chart though. I think it will definitely help me not to be so frustrated about it and will let him know what exactly needs to be done and when.

My husband and I and our roommate are working out the chores right now. My husband does all the cooking because I'm no good at it, so I do more cleaning chores. Everyone washes their own dishes though.

Werbung:
Well, as my fiance works long and hard running and building up his business, and am at home studying for an open university degree, I tend to do most, if not all the housework....Cooking, Cleaning, Tidying etc.

In fairness when Jack (my fiance) is home, he is always willing to help around the cottage and maintains our huge garden, which is over four acres in size.

Back