• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Whiten teeth

Luv2write

You can whiten your teeth just by using some baking soda. Add a bit to your wet toothbrush and brush away. This really will make your teeth nice and clean and white.

Werbung:
True and it is more gentle on your teeth than whiteners. It is so weird how some people have over used the tooth whiteners and their teeth look way too white. It looks unnatural and creepy. LOL

Baking soda is something that I have in the house all the time. It whitens teeth and is great for adding it to the cat litter box. I have also used it as a skin softener.

Not sure if this is good for long term use, but I have heard that using hydrogen peroxide for brushing/rinsing your mouth is great for teeth whitening.

I use peroxide from time to time. It does whiten the teeth and is great for getting rid of canker sores.

I have used peroxide for canker sores also. It does work well. I am going to try it for brushing also, sounds easy enough.

I have found that peroxide works great for canker sores. It clears them up right away for me and if I use peroxide as a rinse from time to time I do not get them as often.

I've used peroxide to brush before, I didn't really see much difference in the whiteness of my teeth. But of course, I was 10 or 11 at the time so I wasn't too worried about how white my teeth were either.

Baking soda is not good for long term use on your teeth and it is certainly not good for your skin. Be careful, you only have one set of adult teeth, look after them.

Why is baking soda not good for the teeth? Is it too alkaline? I know that salt is not good for teeth brushing.

I have heard of many that use it on their teeth and skin. You can use it to shrink your pores. Why do you say it is not good for the skin?

There are many topical uses of baking soda-it is great mixed with water to make a paste and then applied to soothe a rash. Also good for adding to bath water.

Werbung:
I have added it to bath water before and it does soften your skin. And it is great if you have a bee sting make a paste and apply it and it will make it feel better.

Back