• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Which shampoo do u use?

Which shampoo do u use?

• Total voters
Werbung:
I use V05 and Pantene. Both products work well on my hair! I swear about every month I buy about ten bottles of the vo5 moisture milks in the strawberries and cream..! Love it! Plus V05 is super cheat at Wal-Mart.

I used 3 shampoos alternatively. Using 1 kind straight in a whole week then, other shampoo with in the next week.

I am using Pantene, Head and Shoulder and Rejoice. Or maybe I will add Clear as I am using it sometimes.

Really anything that smells nice LOL. My hair is super curly and frizzy so no shampoo helps to tame it. I don't have any problems with dandruff nor do I color my hair so I don't need any special shampoo.

Which ones? I'm interested.
Tresemme and vo5, it makes my hair really soft. The best shampoo I used was one I ordered online to help my hair grow, it made it thicker and felt incredible. When I remember the name of it, I'll post :) But mixing is fun, helps all bad hair conditions as my hair tends to get quite greasy on top, and really dry at the bottom, mixing makes it all feel good :)

My favourite must be a South African brand - Sunsilk. It's wonderful and makes my hair so straight and soft. Unfortunately it's not easy to find outside SA and Australia..

For a long time I have been using Herbal Essences, but recently I have switched to Pantene and find it much more gentle and my hair seems more manageable and shiny...But of course this could all be in my imagination. :)

My favourite must be a South African brand - Sunsilk. It's wonderful and makes my hair so straight and soft. Unfortunately it's not easy to find outside SA and Australia..
Does sunsilk actually straighten your hair? I need to invest in some if so :p

i use L'oreal. yes, it is a bit expensive but definnitely worth it. my hair has been rebonded and needs maintenance always. my shampoo really does smoothens my hair and smells good too.

Currently, I'm using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.
My hair is usually OK with most types of shampoo so I just buy what's on sale.
One shampoo I really disliked was the new natural Fructis one.
It left a residue in my hair and it was the 1st time I had a problem with shampoo.
I like the regular types of Fructis though :)

Werbung:
I'm a herbal essences girl all the way! I use it for shampoo and conditioner (separately) and I love it. I'm constantly switching between the different types they have, not necessary for what they claim to do to my hair, because honestly I don't notice the difference, but because of the many different wonderful scents!

Back