• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Which shampoo do u use?

Which shampoo do u use?

• Total voters
Tresemmé, Dove or Lee Stafford. Using Lee Stafford shampoo aswell as Lee Stafford Conditioner keeps my hair nice and straight.

Werbung:
I am using one for coloured hair Pantene for highlighted hair. the tresmme line is excellant. Becasue, I have very thick natural wavy frizzy hair, I couldn't live without this shampoo.

I have tried all sorts. I usually buy whatever is on sale or the cheapest. I like VO5. That works well for me and so does Suave.

I use Paul Mitchell or Nexxus more than anything else. I refuse to use shampoos that test on harmless animals.

Head & Shoulders here.. I have very long thick wavy hair, and it gets a bit dry, so need a good anti dandruff one... i also use Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner...

I use T Gel shampoo, it is good for my scalp and it helps to deal with the eczema on my forehead.

I use Aubreys Organics. Been using it for years, love the stuff. It is very natural and not harsh. Has helped hubbys dry scalp too.

Currently I have Suave Professionals for Frizzy hair in the shower. It was supposed to be for my daughter, but she liked the scent of the other one I got so much that she stole it. I can't even remember what the scent was, I know it wasn't for any particular type of hair though.

I chose Pantene, but that's only one of the shampoos I like. I try a new one every few months and so many are good now that I've not come up with a favorite yet. :)

They say you should change around sometimes luv2write... every now and then i get a bottle of neutrogena to give my hair a change from the head and shoulders... also they do many different versions of the head and shoulders shampoos and conditioners now so sometimes I just swap those..

I have heard that as well Stavy. I like to change it up so that way I do not get bored with the smell either.

Werbung:
I gave a vote to the wrong part :(
Actually i have been using Head-shoulders for years and it is the most suitable shampoo for me.
I have also tried some herbal shampoo but not as good as Head-shoulders.

Back