• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Which procedure can get rid of fatty deposits from cheeks?

Baliffjessica

I am a very petite healthy skinny girl. But over the past 6 years I've noticed I have strange fatty deposits in my cheeks right near the corners of my mouth. This is something I really want to change. I've never seen or heard of anyone getting this fixed so I figured I'd post on here to see if anyone has any advice. Please don't say to just deal with it because as I stated above I want to change it. I hate the way I look from a profile angle.

Werbung:
I'm not telling you to just get over it, because clearly this is a big issue for you. I'm sorry to hear you want to change it, because little imperfections is what makes everyone unique. I've heard of several exercizes for muscles in the facial area that are said to be very effective. You look like a fool when doing them, so make sure you close your door and get ready for a laugh :) I'm not sure if they will also work for the fatty deposits you are talking about, but it costs nothing but some of your free time and the willingness to try it over a period of time. I haven't a direct link but look them up anywhere on the internet and good luck!

Werbung:
I've searched in Google and here's one procedure you can use:

Buccal (Cheek) Fat Excision: San Francisco

Buccal (pronounced “buckle”) fat excision, which is sometimes called cheek reduction surgery, decreases the appearance of very full cheeks that can hide the subtle contour of the cheek bone and jaw line. Buccal fat tends to naturally diminish with age, but some people are genetically predisposed to round, full cheeks that stay well into adulthood.
an hour to complete.
During the procedure, a small incision is made inside of the mouth, and the buccal fat is gently removed through the incision by the surgeon. The exact amount of buccal fat that is removed varies from patient to patient. The entire procedure takes approximately.

After Your Buccal Fat Removal Procedure

After surgery, the face will be temporarily swollen and the cheeks will appear puffy. While recovering, it is important to keep the head elevated while sleeping or laying down to rest. Applying cold compresses to the face will help decrease swelling during the recovery period.

Dr. Rajagopal prescribes medications for pain management, which should be taken, as prescribed. Buccal fat pad removal patients need to remain on a soft diet following the procedure. Sutures inside the mouth dissolve in approximately three weeks.

If you can afford it then, why not?

Back