• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Which mascara do you use?

Eirini

To be honest, I want to do a market research now and try out a mascara which gives more volume to the eye. :p

I use Estee Lauder Illusionist Intense Maximum Curling Mascara and it's good but not with much volume.

Werbung:
I use the Imju Fiberwig Mascara. It lengthens by adding fibres. Perfect for my stubby lashes. :)

I use this kind of mascara. I just forgot the brand name.

4d88_1_b.JPG

This lengthens up my eyelashes and volumizes it.

My boyfriend bought me FATCAT Mascara for my birthday, the volume it gave was incredible.
Unfortunately it has run out :'(
So I have to use ridiculously cheap mascara due to lack of funds. :(

Thanks for sharing.
I just bought Dior Diorshow Black-out Mascara. It's absolutely amazing!

I've been using mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara lately and I love it. It gives you a lot of volume, which is what I like in a mascara. :)

I used to use L'oreal Double Extension a lot but it takes too much time to use it and to cover the white base. Now I use Max Factor 2000 Calorie and I love it. It makes my eyelashes so long and dark:D . If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend it:)

I experiment with different ones by e.l.f. because they are all under $5. I just bought the volumnizing and lengthening one and didn't like the handle or the brush. The one I had before was the "mineral infused mascara" and for whatever reason, that one was a lot better. It had a nice brush and handle. So next time I'll order that one again.

I use Maybelline and Loreal mascara. I prefer Loreal. The best mascara I ever used was Christian Dior, but I can no longer avoid those prices.

I use several different mascaras at this point.

I just bought a few different ones from E.L.F. for $1-$3. I don't hate them, but I also don't expect them to last very long given their prices.

Werbung:
I think Maybelline has a very good volumizing mascara that can lengthen and thicken your eyelashes. I've never tried it but my daughter wears them and it does look nice.

Back