• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

which celebrity would you most like to meet?

I would mind if I met Will Smith. I just like that man and it would be fantasy come true if we can be in the same room alone for a day. I like his humor and also his serious side. Have watched all his comedy and movies and I always like to know all about him.

Werbung:
I'd want to meet Jeremy McKinnon. He's the lead singer for A Day To Remember. He's so talented, and he's really attractive. ;)

This is an incredibly difficult question for me. On the one hand, I am very awkward around new people and when it's someone I don't really have anything in common with (like a celebrity) it's even worse. On the other hand, I have an almost friendly relationship with the singer of my favorite band (Mat Devine of Kill Hannah in that picture there <---) so I've kind of already met (several times, and chatted with, and given my book to) the one person I would be really comfortable giving as an answer.

I would like to meet Jeremy Irons. He definitely is my favorite actor:D I find him very handsome and I love listening to his voice. I watched most of his movies, they're all so interesting, he is such a talented actor:) I'm sure it would be a pleasure to talk to him.

There are many....some based on looks and others because I find them interesting.

--Denzel Washington
--Shemar Moore
--Will Smith
--Jensen Ackles
--Glenn Close
--Viola Davis

If I could meet a celebrity it would be Chris Brown or Trey Songz. the only reason why I would like to meet them is because I find them to be extremely handsome young men. I am not a fan of their music at all just would love to give them a hug or have a conversation with them. I think that would make my day, and I would think that day for the rest of my life. I hope that it comes true once I relocate. I hear that one will always see a celebrity if they are in the Miami, Fl area and I plan to move there next year.

When Whitney Houston was living, I always wanted to meet her. I have never been to her concerts but learned a lot from her singing. I really would like to meet Oprah Winfrey and learn some of her wisdom. She is from my state and very inspirational to me in many ways. I miss watching her show, because I can't pick up her network, but I can always check out her work on YouTube. She gave advice years ago that I never forgot that helped lead her to success and I hold on to it. I hop to meet her one day.

I always wanted to meet Whitney Houston before she died. Back in the day, I learned a lot from her gift. I really want to meet Oprah Winfrey. She imparted words of wisdom that I will never forget, as a key to help her become successful. Being from the same state, I was very inspired and watched her show when I got off work. I can't pick up her new show or her network, but I can always watch her on YouTube for inspiration.

This is a tough choice because there are a few celebrities I would love to meet for different reasons. I think the celebrity I would like to meet the most is Lady Gaga. I know her outfits can be a bit much sometimes, but she is one cool and confident woman. She helps show people to be themselves and seems to be very down to earth too.

Matthew Gray Gubler is another star I would like to meet. I follow him on FB and another site that he shares photos. He seems to have a cool, down to earth and let's have fun kind of personality.

Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey I would like to meet because they are so funny I would probably be in stitches all night :)

Werbung:
If I were to meet any celebrity I would not go with obvious choices because a lot of times those people
act as it they are too busy or too good to appreciate their fans. None of them would be where they are with out
their fans and most of them seem to forget this. One celebrity I did meet who was very nice to the fans was
Bruce Campbell. He wouldn't just snap a photo and sign an autograph, he was actually interested in how you were
and who you were. He also didn't have some jackass agent telling him they had to keep the line moving. I talked with him
for well over 30 minutes and at no point did he appear bored or like he was trying to hurry you along, it was very nice meeting someone like him.
I have also heard Hugh Jackman is a big fan of his fans and bought them all lunch while they waited in line for his 1st Wolverine move to
premier. These are the type of celebrities people need to green light. The one who remember they are still just a person who happens to have a lot of support
of the people who like them and would fall flat on their ass without us.

Back