• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

which celebrity would you most like to meet?

mommymumbles

I think I would like to meet Brad Pitt. Of course I would be tongue-tied and not be able to say anything to him, but I would love to get a close-up look at the guy!:p

Werbung:
I would probably wish to meet Keanu Reeves, Richard Gere, or Hugh Grant. I really like these guys because of their expressive eyes. And for sure, I'll be really speechless and shy whenever they get to stare at me using those. Aw! :p

Ellen Degeneres, I love her talk show and she seems like she would be so much fun to hang around with.

If we are picking based on hot guy factors though, probably Hugh Jackman, I'm a sucker for a sexy accent.

I only have two favorite actors and definitely they are who I would like to meet if given the chance. They are Jim Carrey and Keanu Reeves. I like them since they are good actors( I do enjoy their movies) and also good looking "manly" guys.

I only have two favorite actors and definitely they are who I would like to meet if given the chance. They are Jim Carrey and Keanu Reeves. I like them since they are good actors( I do enjoy their movies) and also good looking "manly" guys.

Hey those are my favorites! lol. Jim Carey is so funny and even now that he is older he is still smoking hot. Love Keanu too.

I would have to say drake chris brown and trey songz i love all three of those guys its just something about all of them that catches my eye.

I would want to meet Matthew Gray Gubler (he plays Dr. Reid on Criminal Minds). He's hot and in interviews and stuff he seems like a really cool, laid back guy. :)

My friend recently met Gavin Rossdale (singer of Bush) and got a picture with him and she tweeted about it and he tweeted back saying it was nice to meet her. How cool is that? :)

I would like to meet Angelina Jolie and her family - to me, they represent the family of the future, so many nationalities in one family. Awesome and it takes a special person to make that happen.

I'd like to meet Jason Statham, Keanu Reeves, and Ryan Reynolds. :D They've always been my celebrity crushes, and it would be a dream come true to meet them in person. I wish! :D

I have no idea who I would like to meet. I am not really that into to many celebrities now days. I guess I would want to meet Janet Jackson. I really do not now who I would want to meet at this time, because I am not too celebrity crazy at all and never was haha. Yes I guess I would like to meet her and maybe a few others as well. I see a lot of great people here that would like to meet awesome celebrities though, so it was fun ready everyone elses answers as well. :)

Werbung:
I would love to meet Zachary Levi. I have loved him ever since I first saw him in Chuck. I follow his posts on Facebook and he just seems like a great guy. Plus, he's cute and can sing! :)

Back