• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?

Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?

• Total voters
Even if we wouldn't wear the things ourselves it can be fun to look at fashion magazines, I often look at them when I am at the hairdressers.

Werbung:
I am not fond of watching Fashion shows or TV shows to be fashionable. I wear what I like and use mix and match combination of whatever I like and want to. :D Nothing in particular, but not something weird. Except when I'm in cosplay events. :D

I don't really follow fashion, as some clothes I've seen models wear is just down right ridiculous. I like the rocker look for girls, and the nerdy/indie look for boys.

Right now, I don't have one particular style but mostly wear clothes for comfort. I am a mom but don't go for the typical mom jeans style. I love sophisticated colors like deep crimson reds and burgandy and even navy blues and royal blues. I don't have a particular preference for types of clothes, except that they be comfortable and slinky, soft feeling against the skin.

I love to look at fashion articles on magazines but my fashion influence is really my eldest sister.
She really carries herself well with clothes and I admire her for that.

Lol...I guess if we are totally honest with ourselves it is a natural women's thing to take and have some interest in current fashion styles, no matter how little it may be, or how much it may influence us, we do it without realising it.

As for me, if by chance I happen to pick up a magazine and flick through it, I might think to myself that top, dress, skirt or lingerie etc looks really nice, but I always tend to forget about it almost as quickly, so that proves it has had no impact on me whatsoever.

Lastly as both my elder sister and I became teenagers and like all typical girls wanted everything, our mum taught us that we should always dress for ourselves, be ourselves, and be comfortable and confident within ourselves and not be influenced by all the glamour and trend.....It took a little while for both us to realise just how right she was, and we have both said that we shall be passing on her wisdom to our own children, as and when they arrive in our lives.

My fashion sense comes from my personality and the people I admire and the things I love. :D The result may not be so beautiful in your eyes but it's very good for me.

Werbung:
I had chosen "what i wear is just me".:D
I have no inspiration at all in my fashion, i just wear what i think is comfortable and will fit for my personality. I do not mind if i would be left behind my the recent fashion trend, i just have my own style.

Back