• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?

Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?

• Total voters

Mindy89

Hi girls :) I just wonder - like in the title - Where do you get your fashion or style inspiration from?

For me is of course the www's like: www.look.co.uk/fashion , www.fashionmagazine.com/ and my fav <3 www.elle.com/Fashion.

There are few cool sites when I can try what to wear like www.sermonis.pl

TV inspires as well and maybe it's not a good idea but I get style & fashion tips from MTV :]

oh and of course my school :]

What about you girls?:cool:

Werbung:
I look at a lot of fashion magazines. But I also wear whatever makes me happy. I do consider myself to be hip and in but also have my own sense of style.

Yup, having your own style I guess is the best :) like in one of my fav songs

"I'm the one & only,
No one can be myself like I can,
For this job I'm the best man,
And while this may be true, you are the one and only you!"

I just wear what I like. My mum has always loved fashion and when I was a child she loved to dress me up. I think my love of plain ordinary functional clothes is a bit of a rebellion.

My mother is a talented seamstress and she made all my clothes when I was younger.. She made ballgowns for a living, so I always had really stylish and expensive looking frocks for Premieres and Black Tie dinners that I have to attend regularly as part of my work.. I am terribly fussy though, and don't often follow any trends unless i particularly like something..

or as I used to say when I was younger and more arrogant 'i'm a fashion leader not a fashion follower' :)

I could see myself being like you stavy. I like to lead and not to follow when it comes to fashion. I have found that many times I am ahead of the trend anyway.

I am certainly not a fashion leader I'm not even a fashion follower, it just passes me by completely. Having said that, I am fussy about what I wear, I like what I like.

I guess I am fussy too, I wouldn't wear something that I didn't feel comfortable in. I hate frills and loud patterns, I like simple designs that look good but do not draw attention to me - and I never ever wear a hat!

nope no hats here... i don't wear florals or stripes either..

i'm not very good with pastel shades either...

I tend to stick to what I like, I go out to buy a new skirt or new top and I come back with something almost the same as clothes I already own.

I'm like that with colours.. i'll go try on something in red or whatever... gt told it looks lovely... then go buy the same one in black... again...

I have my own style. I wear what I feel comfortable, never been a slave to fashion. I seem to prefer darker colors and earth tones.

I think we probably pick up our tastes and likes and dislikes from all sorts of sources without even noticing. I think the magazine I read in my teens probably influenced me quite a bit.

Werbung:
When I need fashion inspiration, I usually turn to a few of the fashion blogs. Much of what they cover is things I wouldn't wear or accessorize with, but sometimes there's a winner.

Back