• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

When Everything Goes Wrong in a Day...

I know those days, trust me I get days when everything goes wrong too! I try to just keep my head up and not let it get me down - but losing a puppy is a very sad thing and it is understandable to break down and cry your heart out.

I am sorry to hear of the loss of a family member (animals are family members.) I hope you never go through the suicidal thoughts again, please talk with someone if you do feel that way again! Life should be something we have fun with throughout the years. We live and learn along the way while adding some fun into each day. You don't want to miss out on the fun adventures of life!

I can understand how you felt with the way your family treated you. I am one to forgive but not forget so I would forgive them for my own sake (and sanity) but I don't think I would forget it either. They should not have treated you this way and don't listen to things they say like that.

Werbung:
Yes I have had days like that, but not quite so bad! I am so sorry to hear your puppy died. I will have days where it seems like everything breaks on me though. It all feels like my fault too, but stuff like that just happens.

Back