• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's your favorite soda drink?

Werbung:
I like Dr. Pepper and Root Beer. Here in Pittsburgh we call soda "pop"

Oh my god, my cousins live in Seattle and they call it pop to. Funny story, I'll try to shorten it. Anyway they came down, I think for one of their first visits and while they were resting in the kitchen my grandparents asked them if they wanted some "soda" and they looked at us funny, so I was wondering why, they started laughing and said, "you mean pop" and it was just funny cause neither of us heard of those terms being used for one meaning. I guess it might not be as funny, it's one of those things where you have to be there to witness it's humor. Oh and something else I might add was that my family used to call my grandparents, Laly and Pop, as their grandparent nickname, so when one of my cousin's would ask for soda from my grandfather, they'd say, "hey pop can you give me a pop" I don't it know was funny also cause every time they'd say pop whether it be soda or him he'd turn around.. hahaha but yeah true story:D

I like all the lemon flavour..Like lemon soda,Thums up,Seven up...
And what's your favourite flavour..
Thanks..

There are so many soda drink are available in the market but some of them my favorite which i like the most is coca cola, Pepsi, Fanta and so on are my favorite soda drink or soft drink.

It is very interesting post about favourite soda drink. Every one can share their thought about it. It is very good way to express our favourite soda drink with every one. I like to drink all kind of soft drinks but my favourite soft drink is Sprite.

Cherry Coke is so yummy! Unfortunately, for health reasons, I can't drink it anymore. When I was pregnant, my doctor told me that I narrowly missed the mark for being pre-diabetic. I was so close. It was very scary. So I have to limit consumption of cola and sweets. All the good stuff is out for me. These days, my 'good stuff' is fruit and still it tastes very good. I don't mind so much, cause I'm setting a good example for my daughter who actually likes eating fruits and veggies.

Werbung:
I like Coke, especially in hot days.
I also like Sprite, it cheers me up!
Besides, i also like Nutri-Express and i love it the most.

Back