• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's your favorite color of eyeshadow?

Cecille

I love colors especially with make up and that includes eye shadows. My favorite would be those that has Earth colors like this:

14-karat1.jpg

Hope I can buy one like this that's easy to apply. Apparently two kits cost $30. Ouch! Can't afford it yet. :D

And you ladies?

Werbung:
The system looks easy and wonderful, but I am not sure it will work. Everyone's eyes are a different shape and size, and let's not forget a different color. All these things determine whether a kind of make-up looks good on a person. So purchases the right kit can be a tricky thing. If you buy one that suits you, however, I can see the benefits. I love earth colors as well and the 'naked eye' or 'natural eye' make up styles. Two Faced has wonderful kits for these that are easy to use and have great pigments. Same goes for Sephora and Urban Decay.

I love both of those pictures...those are both really pretty colors. On me I prefer browns because I have green eyes and browns make them pop. I used to wear purple too (purple also makes green eyes stand out) but sine i've gotten my new glasses (which are red and metallic) i don't want to draw too much attention to my eyes lol...so i don't really do purple anymore. I love my glasses but I do miss being able to do more eye make up so whenever I get the money I'm going to get another pair (like wireframe or something) that don't stand out as much so I can mix it up. :)

My favourite is pale pink eyeshadow. It's just very girly and subtle and it brightens the eyes:

lavender-eyeshadow-gtl021207-240x312.jpg

Not so long time ago I was a big fan of black eyeshadow...I wore it on everyday basis:p . I'm happy that I don't like it anymore, I'm just too pale for it.

I like neutrals. For myself, that's usually dark browns and dark greys. The browns would be more for day time or more professional settings. I like the greys for a smokey look and prefer it when going out. I don't play around with colors too much.

I love to wear purples, browns and dark or natural colors. I like the Urban Decay Naked pallet for my eyeshadow, but it is so expensive. I also enjoy the NYX brand that is similar to these colors and is only around $10.

I'm a fan of neutral colors myself. Now, I'm partial to browns with a touch of metallic specks in them. They really make my eyes pop. If I want to mix it up a bit, then I will wear purples or greens when going out.

Werbung:
A bit of an unusual choice but I love lilac/lavender eyeshadow ... applied subtly of course. Lilac really suits my olive skin tone. I would've never considered trying lilac eyeshadow but fell in love with it after having to wear it for a production I was in. On a day to day basis I tend to go for a beige eyeshadow though.

Back