• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's your biggest skin concern??

I have an extremally delicate skin and from time to time I have acne problems which drives me crazy. I'm not a teenager, I shouldn't suffer because of pimples anymore:mad: . Fortunately, my skin looks much better now thanks to aloe gel and green soap.

Werbung:
Fine lines never use to concern me but lately I've been seeing them more and more often. Since I'm into my late 30s I suppose I should not be surprised. Not the type to take these things sitting down I talked to a friend and she told me to start microdermabrasion sessions. I've had 2 in the last 2 months and although my skin looks better I'm not sure its helping in the fine lines department. I'm also using Avon Anew products religiously and that seems to soften the lines a bit. Since you are a beauty therapist, any advice Katrina?

Werbung:
My biggest concern is that I have dry skin, which becomes really red and flaky in Winter. Thankfully I've finally found a moisturizer that nourishes it. However, it's still a pain knowing that if I miss a day of moisturizer, that I'll end up which such dry unattractive skin again. Especially as putting make up on top of dry skin just makes things worse ha ha.

Back