• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's wrong with me?

Thiaa

Hi again girls! I have a huge problem…
Well, there’s a guy in my school. I just met him because one of my best friends introduced him to me. I’ve heard lots of things about him and we talked one time or two. After school he pushed me to stay with him and his friends for a while.
He was like, super nice to me. He hugged me lots of times and he was always calling me, always talking to me… At the end he gave me a long kiss on the chick and he said I was gorgeous and stuff like that! I’m really into him.
Today I went on Facebook. He ‘liked’ my photo and he wrote on my wall… And since then every time I think about him I get all nervous, my tummy hurts, my hearts beats faster, I start imagine cute things I wish that happen and I always get a goofy smile.
Omg, what’s wrong with me?

Werbung:
Somebody's got a crush!!:p Hey, dudes hot and he's really into you, what's not to like about that? Just remember take it slow no matter how much your heart is racing. He may be just what the doctor order but you just don't know him that well yet. Better safe then sorry I always say. Test the waters a little and defiantly keep talking to him and learning about him. Let him know you are interested (if he hasn't already figured it out) and see what he has to offer. Good luck and come back and tell me how it's going!!!

Awe, Sounds to me you like this guy! Like MHWest said, it's a crush! How cute! Don't be afraid to say hello and smile! You know, guys are just as shy as you are when it comes to dating and all that. They just like to put on a show in front of their friends so they aren't called jerks.

It's a crush indeed. MH West and Fancyfingers must've experienced the same feeling before, just like me. ;)
I suggest you don't rush things, get to know him better through being with him when you get the chance, and enjoy his company. Hope he really does like you too and that when you are both ready, you will have a happy and lasting relationship that will inspire both of you. :)

Yep, you have a crush my dear! He may be feeling the same things you are:) Keep up the friendship and see how things go. Take the advice given here and go slow....get to know each other better and do not rush into anything, even if he pushes you too. Guys will do that, unfortunately. Don't go any faster than you want to...no guy is worth that.

There is nothing wrong with you.:) It is a wonderful feeling to have crush for someone. Crush is a common feeling specially on teenage years. Just remember that guys will take advantage on you if you seems "easy to get". Take time to know him before you enter into a relationship with him.

You've got the fever! ;) Don't worry though. The crazy stomach pain and can't think straight part will pass in a little bit. Until then, try to keep your head!

I agree..you have a crush! And it sounds like he has a crush on you too :) Just go with it! Don't rush things though, be yourself, and keep flirting! :)

I'd like to call that a "tickle"... it's definitely that great feeling you get when someone nice and awesome gives you his attention and his warmness....

I hope that tickle continues into something deep and better; and not a fleeting thing. Let deep friendship grow between you, because that's what often makes relationships last long!

Goodluck! ^__^

Werbung:
It's a simple crush, but I'd seriously advise you to not rush something like this.

Personally, I wouldn't let any guy I just met to kiss me on the cheek, let alone hug me. But that is a cultural difference, though, as the country I live in is quite a conservative one.

Back