• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's The Best Way To Get Pregnant?

I think the best way is to stay most of the time with your partner.
That's what I did in the past and now we have two kids. :D

Werbung:
Wow! You two are a very fertile couple. Congrats! As for myself, it took ten years of trying to have a baby. Actually, I gave up actively trying after about three years and just let nature take it's own sweet time and that took an additional seven years. The thing I did differently was take vitamins. Shortly before I conceived my daughter, I started taking megadoses of Vitamin C and E (a combo vitamin) and then suddenly I was pregnant. I'm not sure if the vitamins had anything to do with being able to conceive after so many years of being practically infertile. But, it worked that way. Maybe if I'd been taking my multi-vitamins all along, my body would have been ready for conception. Anyway, I'm just thankful for my daughter. She means everything to me.

Hi MMM! We've been trying to have babies for more than a year now. It seems like it's not yet time. Hopefully, it will come soon. I take supplements that my OB prescribes. Other than that, no other preps.:D

Hi MMM! We've been trying to have babies for more than a year now. It seems like it's not yet time. Hopefully, it will come soon. I take supplements that my OB prescribes. Other than that, no other preps.:D

Sometimes, these things happen when they are supposed to happen. Thankfully, my spouse and I stayed with our marriage long enough to have one beautiful daughter. Some couples split up after three or four years with no children cause they feel it is not worth waiting for. We were always trying to have a baby, during that time, but not really expecting cause of so much disappointment from not having been able to conceive before. Yet, we were always hopeful. Yes, I know that sounds contradictory. But, when you go through the same heartbreak every month for years on end, it can be very discouraging. Anyway, best of luck with the babies. Hopefully they will be along soon.

Best way to get pregnant the first time is to have sex at the right time of your calender. Also both of you should be involved in the process so that you can be there when the time is right. If one doesn't get it right the first time, try again next time. No giving up until God decided for you.

Taking folic acid supplements is important, I have heard about reducing your caffeine intake and also to avoid taking aspirin and ibuprofen as apparently these can make it more difficult for the egg to attach itself.

Werbung:
Remember to not stress about getting pregnant. The stress can be counter-productive. I downloaded an app for my iPhone that tracks my period and my most fertile days. It will even remind me on that day. Also, give the sperm the best chance possible. Stay laying in bed for about fifteen minutes after sex.

Back