• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's The Best Way To Get Pregnant?

GossipQueen

For the one in seven UK couples struggling to conceive, the news that common treatments will do nothing to increase their chances will come as a blow. A report in the BMJ has suggested that fertility clinics should send patients home empty-handed after a study by Siladitya Bhattacharya, a professor of reproductive medicine at the University of Aberdeen, found that the fertility pill clomifene and intrauterine insemination (IUI) were no more effective than recommendations on when couples should have sex.

A frequent cause of infertility is not making love enough in the middle of the woman's cycle. There's no such thing as too much sex; last year an Australian study found that men with fertility problems could boost their sperm count by having sex every day. If that fails, IVF is an option, with a success rate of 21.6% across women of all ages, and 29.6% for those under 35. But changing your lifestyle can help too. Marilyn Glenville, author of Getting

Pregnant Faster recommends a diet rich in nuts, seeds and oily fish, which provide essential fatty acids that play a crucial role in fertility, and low in caffeine and simple carbohydrates.

Read more

Werbung:
I don't know about the caffeine. I'm a 24/7 coffee drinker and I have two kids. It took me one time each to conceive them.

Re: What's The Best Way To Get Pregnant?

if your on the bottom its alot easier to get pregnant

Believe it or not being on the bottom doesnt mean anything...if you really wanna get pregnant and you know you can conceive or at least have nothing in your medical history to say otherwise. Go get a peak fertility test and take it after your period...make sure you and your partner havent had intercourse for 2 days prior to the peak fertility time span (this way you know he has alot of sperm) and make love...do not have sex...make love to eachother...change up positions...be in the moment...love is the best way to conceive besides the fact of knowing you can and the best time too...

Everyone will tell you to just relax and that is so true.
I think a good book to read is "How to choose the sex of your baby" This book has a great section on fertility. It is a great read.

After losing a baby with my first pregnancy, I found that the way that finally worked (after quite a while) was to ... well basically stop worrying about it so much. When it was a constant stress about whether or not it would happen, it just didn't.

as far as i know there is only one way.... :D

changing positions and other similar daft old wives tales will make no difference... keep healthy and practice lots... usually the best way :)

It helps to know when you are ovulating and when you are at your most fertile, there are tests you can buy for that, but I found that I could tell by tuning into my body, slight back ache changes to virginal mucus, that sort of thing. But staying relaxed about it is very important.

I understand the loss and how it can make one feel. I also found it was very important to stay relaxed and not stress.

I think what others have said about relaxing and not getting obsessed about it is very important. On the flip side if you don't want to get pregnant and you take a risk, just once really is enough.

I have heard that people that are uptight and want to get pregnant often do not right away. Relax and be spontaneous and it will happen when the time is right.

I don't know about the caffeine. I'm a 24/7 coffee drinker and I have two kids. It took me one time each to conceive them.

Wow! You two are a very fertile couple. Congrats! As for myself, it took ten years of trying to have a baby. Actually, I gave up actively trying after about three years and just let nature take it's own sweet time and that took an additional seven years. The thing I did differently was take vitamins. Shortly before I conceived my daughter, I started taking megadoses of Vitamin C and E (a combo vitamin) and then suddenly I was pregnant. I'm not sure if the vitamins had anything to do with being able to conceive after so many years of being practically infertile. But, it worked that way. Maybe if I'd been taking my multi-vitamins all along, my body would have been ready for conception. Anyway, I'm just thankful for my daughter. She means everything to me.

Werbung:
Back