• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's That Noise....?

Snowbaby

I awoke this morning, unbeknownst to me it was 3:30am, with a startle. Must be a bad dream, I thought. Then I heard it, something russtling the carrier bag on the floor in the corner of our bedroom.

<

I sat up, Stewart said "what was that?"....
<
there it goes again *rustle rustle rustle*

Oh MY GOD WHAT IS THAT???

At this point I'm convinced it's a mouse....

*rustle rustle rustle*
<

Stewart leant over and turned on the lamp...

*rustle rustle rustle*
<
WHAT IS IT!!!!!

Suddenly this little creature runs out to the middle of the floor, stops and looks at us, then scurries out the bedroom door.

I look at stewart, he looks at me and says "It's Biscuit" (our baby hamster)

Yes, she escaped from her cage last night, somehow managed to push upwards the plastic door, (with a towel on top), squeeze out whilst the top plastic flap of the cage was squishing her, and THEN climb up a flight of stairs, and came to visit us.
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
Be careful nowy, cos perhaps it had concealed a pair of antlers on its person... and was going to go hide out on the roof till santa arrived, and whilst hes down your chimney she escapes posing as a reindeer.

Im on to her though....

Good thinking ubby, but I think it's safe to say she's VERY tired today. She all curled up, fast asleep.

Can't wait till thisty reads this. Love to hear what she has to say!!! Now, I find it VERY hilarious. Last night I practically crapped myself though
<

I had to
<
through the house trying to figure where she'd gone to. She ran straight to the bathroom, so *phew* that was fairly handy
<

Her capture was easy, she so stupid, I put her ball on the floor and she walked right in.
<
<

.... shes biding her time Nowy, shes testing you
<

Did you know that silence of the lambs was orignally called silence of the hamsters?
<

<

...its ok, I prefer being bad to getting presents
<

Just hope it doesnt see your sleeping head as its ball, and tries to climb in.... lol

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!

<
yessy my feeties DO stink.......a LOT.

Norty biscuit, my baby hammy used to escape EVERY single night, beat up the cat then crawl back into his bed in the morning, I gave up trying to stop him
<

Werbung:
lol yessy, one night he escaped and found his way under the floorboards........he had a merry old time scratching around all night above my downstairs neighbours bedroom...........unfortunately she was kept awake ALL night and convinced herself we had rats
<

Norty hammy......I want another.

*looks @ subby*

<

Back