• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's Making You Happy?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Darkice @ Apr 7 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
~Laura~[/b]

<

Werbung:
I'm extremely happy with my life.
I'm doing what I like to do, I go to school which is pretty a filler of time, people look up to me and I have a lot of friends.

One thing is bugging me though:
Lack of female attention.

Meh, maybe that will come some day too.

I got to sleep in until 1pm today! YAY!! I needed a good 12 hour sleep, I was getting run down!!
Oh yeah, my dream during the night that not only did Bruce Springsteen come sing Karaoke at my bar, he was hitting on me and tried to kiss me! Funny thing is, I am not really a fan...he's OK, but it would have made more sense (and is more possible) if it were Billy Idol, LOL!!
But it's still a great day!

hallucinations.png

Well I dreamed once I was at a train station.
I like train stations, they're cool, cold places that transport people from A to B.

Taking long walks on the beach, walking in the rain, socializing with family and friends, watching my favorite anime, reading novels, listening to music, dancing, riding and showing my horses, college, and lets not for get SLEEPING!!! XP

Being HOME is making me happy! Being able to snuggle up to my sweetie in my own bed and have sweet dreams was the greatest last night and this morning! THEN, being able to curl up on my new couch because I have today off too....BLISS!!!

The pretty sunshine after 2 days of cleansing rain...NICE!!!

This is crazy, but listening to my sweetie snore in the other room, for some reason that's making me smile too...

Werbung:
Back