• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What's Making You Happy?

Chantilly

So like the topic title says... what are you happy about?

I know this is silly, but I'm happy because I found out Roger Waters will be playing in my city in June. I've been giggling for the last half hour.
<

Now you!

Werbung:
Walking my dog! That can make me giggle, or relax me completely, anway, it makes me happy. Reading a good book, seeing a good movie, finding a friend I can actually have a mature conversation with, swimming and diving also makes me enormously happy...and love in general (although this is a bit kitchy, but it's true) makes me happy.

MY DAVVVVVID!

Im at his house and we've spent allll of last night with each other and we'll be spending allllll of today with each other
<

I am looking at the first hummingbird of the year, right outside my window...that makes me very happy!!!
My girl friends just now called me and invited me to go for a walk at the beach...
My sweetie has stayed the past couple of nights here, and is going to be back again tonight...
I don't have to go to work for HOURS!! That is making the happiest!!!

Eeeeeeeee!!!!! I just got EXCELLENT seats for Roger Waters.... I am going to hear Dark Side of the Moon LIVE from start to finish!!! YAY!

Now I have to wait 3 months for the actual show.
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chantilly @ Feb 26 2007, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Eeeeeeeee!!!!! I just got EXCELLENT seats for Roger Waters.... I am going to hear Dark Side of the Moon LIVE from start to finish!!! YAY!

Now I have to wait 3 months for the actual show.
<
[/b]

Yay! Well done sweety. Bet you can't wait...3 months what a drag.
<

I know, what a long wait.
<

But my best friend is coming with me, she'll be 6 months pregnant by then. I think it'll be a blast.

*stares at calendar*

Werbung:
Back