• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What was your first thought..

BeautifulAngel

What was the first thought that crossed your mind when you found out you were pregnant? Were you happy, sad, excited?

I'm not pregnant, but if I would end up pregnant I'd be scared a bit since I'm only 19 and still going to College however I would be excited because I've been wanting to have a baby for a bit, even though I know it's not the right time.

Werbung:
I was scared, I was only 16 when I had my son and 15 when I found out. I had to break the news to my mother, and the rest of my family. After getting over the first shock phase I started getting excited.

I was happy and sad at same time. Happy because I wanted to start a family, sad because I knew my then husband did not want to have kids ever.

Oh my, what a shock that was! I was 34 when I found out and 35 by the time I gave birth. Really didn't think I was ever to have children, but no matter how old, it can happen. But once I got used to idea I was really looking forward to having a family.

Having all kinds of tests done and being re-assured that she is going to be a healthy little girl, helped me getting over my fears and worries.

A few months after I gave birth to my daughter I found out I was pregnant again. That time I was really happy, as I didn't want to have an only child.

But it certainly made a big difference that my husband wanted to have children and was looking forward to it. Not sure I could have done it by myself and raising children by yourself.. well that's another whole topic.

I was excited and scared! It was planned but happened way faster than either of us expected. I'm still getting my head round the whole idea!!

I'm not pregnant now, but I know I'd be shocked if I suddenly became pregnant at some point in the next year. I'm just not in a position to have a baby at this very moment (or in 9 months, rather), and neither is my boyfriend.

No matter how much you plan to get pregnant there is always that moment of shock when you think "Oh My God what have I done!" I can't imagine how I would feel if either of mine hadn't been planned but as it was it was a mixture of excitement and a strange feeling that my life had suddenly altered and nothing would ever be the same again.

I don't regret it for one moment.

Werbung:
Back