• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Type Of Shoes Do You Wear To Work?

Snowbaby

What type of shoes do you wear to work?

I like to wear black heeled court shoes. Dressy but casual at same time.

Werbung:
I switch between black loafers and low heeled black court shoes depending on what work I'll be doing and what trousers I'm wearing lol. I'd love to wear higher heels for work but it's not very practical when I'm up and down ladders and stairs all day.

Well, I went to all the shoe shops here in town today and not one single shop has decent "work" shoes. I'm REALLY desperate for them now. It's so freaking annoying!!! Making me so mad
<

I've tried Ebay so often, but you can't try them before you buy them for obvious reasons, and have wasted money already. SUCK CENTRAL!!!

I would just like a moment to say that I LOOOOVEEEE the way forum looks for halloween!!

Ok, now 'bout shoes. I like heels..heels definetely. But since i'm in the office too long, i sometimes switch them with a pair of low heel shoes...but they have to be classy and feminine
<

Tilly, they just normal black heeled shoes... I'm not sure why they are called court shoes
<

Here are some I just bought:
10d1_1.JPG

Ordered these, found em cheap on a website, not exactly workshoes, but they look great
<

603077wud3.jpg

I started wearing ankle boots to work, as opposed to my usual running shoes. They're great because no one can see the fuzzy socks I'm wearing in them.
<

lmao Tilly I do that too !!!

I hate having to dress like a "Manager" but I get solace from the fact that I can get away with wearing cow print socks and no one knows lol

Werbung:
oooooh funky silver shoes!!

And I have started wearing my boots to work as well (mainly cos my shoes are completely done in now and I'm still looking for news ones that fit good... STILL after about a year!!)

Back