• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What type of girl are you?

I'm a very girly girl, emotional, capricious, often blushing, delicate and rather quiet. I'm not a fan of meeting new people or being in a large group. I tend to be an outsider, I don't like to follow the crowd, I have my own ways. I'm very introverted, so people often don't know how I really feel. I choose friends very carefully.

You express yourself very well. I fully agree with you too, on most levels especially when it comes to choosing your friends very carefully. Choosing the wrong friends can 'kill' one...and having the right friends can save a life. Well, one cannot choose one's family...but one can choose one's friends. I am really lucky to have the best friends possible and I wish this for all...having awesome friends! Thank goodness. Yeehaa.

Werbung:
I am an introverted girl who doesn't like to be girly at all. I like being able to show that I am capable and can do anything that men can do. I am ambitious and very smart. I don't have too many close girlfriends, but have a lot of male friends. I love to learn and men find me mysterious.

Back