• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What type of girl are you?

I am the kind of person who is not friendly but approachable. I dont go around and greet strangers,maybe just smile at them but not say Hi or something like that. But if someone approaches me, I am very accomodating. People see me as a very loud and talkative person but only with the people that I am very close with.

Werbung:
I am a fun-loving girl with a big wide open heart always ready to live life to the fullest. On my best days I am warm and fun to be with, on my worst I am aloof and unapproachable - my boyfriend would add: obnoxious. Hehe. On the whole, I think I am approachable and appreciative of the small things is Life!:)

I have very low self-esteem, I must say. Sometimes it gives people the impression that I'm snobbish, but they're usually proven wrong when they approach me and I answer back and throw off a big smile :p. I'm one who listens to metal and often stereotyped as crazy by those who know me because of it, although I don't really care. Those who know me knows that I tend to engage in proper arguments and debates, but keep an open mind. I just hate it when people start insisting what they think is right and what they know without trying to evaluate the other person's point of view!

Oh, and I'm one of those people who badly wants to learn to play a certain instrument but can't afford to do so :D

I am a very shy person at first. You meet the real me after we have hang out for a while. I love helping anyone if I can. I am a very positive and up beat person most of the time. You will never tell if something is bothering me unless I tell you. I always display a a tough exterior but am truly a softy. I am not afraid of speaking my mind and I always have my friends or family back. I don't like drama and I love shopping!

I've heard from many guys that I'm apparently the "cute" type. :p
I'm 4'11, light-weight, with blond thick hair to my shoulders and I'm considered really "soft-looking", like someone they just want to cuddle with or something. :p
I'm pretty shy and careful among people but just open enough to flirt quite well if I find a guy very attractive.
I've always *loved* to feel tiny, it's so sexy with guys who tower above me with big muscles and I stand beside them like a fragile doll, haha. ^^

I'm generally shy until I get to know someone, then I can be very loud and talkative. I can be a flirt, although I am trying to dial down on that since I am now married. I'm very good at organizing and I hate clutter. I am a hard worker and finish tasks very quickly. I love animals and I love my family.

I'm really shy around people and i don't know how to talk to strangers. But i'm really talkative around my best friends. I am quiet simple. And I don't know how to act around guys. But some guys think I'm cute because they have no idea what kind of girl I really am :p

I've been told by some people that I'm really difficult to get to know but then other's say I'm an open book. I feel more that the latter is true although if I don't like someone or don't trust them I don't share much with them (naturally, right?). I do, however, think that really knowing a person is a privilege people should earn by putting in the effort. Ask me real (essay) questions not just fill in the blanks like "So, what do you do?" and you'll get a lot further. I am a terrible flirt, and by that I mean I seriously suck at it. I never really "learned" how. I have always been super comfortable as the token girl in a group of guys so flirting was kind of superfluous. I love music but have absolutely no technical background or knowledge on which to base any of my opinions. I just like what I like and that's all there is to the story. Which makes things a little awkward when I date musicians LOL but whatevs. I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi although I try to keep it reigned in as much as possible. Ummmm..... :)

I'm generally shy and quiet around people until I get to know them. It's hard to share things about myself with other or even my feelings. I have a little bit of street smart, but mostly book smart. I am very organized and don't like a lot of clutter or loud noise. I also prefer calm and avoid drama at all cost.

Generally zi tend to ne shy until I start to feel comfortable around the person. Once I feel comfortable around some one, look out! You never know what I will say.
I am also a hard working mother of two. So having friends to go out with is difficult. I usually work opposite schedules of my friends, and spend ,y free time with my kids and writing. I stay very busy, but everyone I know ends up loving me.

I'm pretty reserved myself. I had a friend tell me once that I was a contradiction wrapped in an enigma surrounded by mystery. I've trained at MMA since I was five, pretty well taught in Wing Chun, Muay Thai and learning Capoiera, but you'd never know this by looking at me because I'm quiet, extremely sweet and sensitive and very reluctant to engage anyone and usually shy away from confrontation. I'm also only 5'4 and 130 pounds, so apparently I'm too small to be taken seriously in the world of MMA....until I spar with someone. I'm a horrible singer, but I'll belt out just about any tune, anywhere with reckless abandon. I'm fiercely loyal and dedicated, very loving, gentle and an all around, natural sweetheart with an unusual upbeat personality.

I'm perfectly imperfect mediocre me :D

I'm a lazy and very clumsy girl that still loves to dance :D
It's not until now that I've started to act more like a "girl"(I guess a was a bit of a tomboy when I was younger..) I'm really dirty minded and have no problemes to joke around and be quite embarrassing for my friends and family.. haha. I'm a angel around adults but can be a real bitch around boys and girls in my age. I'm a little feminist and a drama queen that really loves to get attention. I don't judge people and are nice to everybody until they give me a reason to not be nice(quite obvious right) I love to spend my time in front of the computer but I still love to party and go shopping..sometimes at least. I've easy to flirt and seems to be quite okay at it.. ;) I'm hard to get for boys cause I don't have a need for a boyfriend like most girls in my age seems to have... I'm friendly, funny, a good listener and can be quite childish.
Well, I'm quite.. weird? haha :D

I'm a type of girl who is overly emotional. I cry at every happy commercial I see because I feel this strong sense of happy bliss overcome me. Also with that being said I am generally shy because half of my past life was dealt through a psychological break down of dealing with a emotionally/physically abusing parent. Thus simple things as getting hurt, I'm always afraid of. On a side note people have told me I am "cute," because I will slowly follow behind someone with a confused look or something like that. However during tough situations, people have said I am good at helping others through rough times and I have a certain backbone to me. I have been put through a heavy amount of rough situations that most people tell me that, they would have died to get out of. However I guess I'm just the type of girl who decided to stand my ground and become maybe an example that there's still chances or good times even when so much bad happens. I shrug, I just more or less try to live with one blissful yet cautious step at a time.

I am a friendly and outgoing person who gets along with most people. I like to make people laugh, even complete strangers. Yes I am the one in a crowd of people at the store that will say something or do something slightly stupid to get a laugh. I just like to see others happy :)

I don't really get embarrassed, at least not often or easy. I can't really say I am shy as I will talk to strangers easily, but yet cautiously. I am in a happy relationship, otherwise I find it hard to talk to a guy I would like. That is the only time I would be shy is if I like a guy, I have a hard time expressing my feelings. Thankfully my honey was the one who was outgoing with his feelings in the beginning!

Werbung:
I'm a very girly girl, emotional, capricious, often blushing, delicate and rather quiet. I'm not a fan of meeting new people or being in a large group. I tend to be an outsider, I don't like to follow the crowd, I have my own ways. I'm very introverted, so people often don't know how I really feel. I choose friends very carefully.

Back