• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What type of girl are you?

MiszMariee

I’m the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people I don’t know. You only see the real me if we’re close. I’m a hopeless romantic who’s too afraid to fall for anyone but yet I fall extremely easily and hard. I trip over air, up stairs, and over mine and other people’s feet. I am the hardest person to offend, but it is also all too easy to make me feel horrible. I hate telling people about my problems; they don’t need to worry about me but I am consistently venting to someone or something even if it's just the four walls of my bedroom. I’m the advice giver in my group of friends, the one who listens to other people’s problems. I believe people should not be judged before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I am extremely guilty of doing that exact thing. I prefer rainy, cloudy days to sunny ones. I’m awkward, clumsy, shy, strange but this is me.

What type of girl are you?

Werbung:
I am very shy at first, have no clue what to talk about and then once you get to know me you can't shut me up.

I am super hyperactive and scare people off most of the time, but the people who aren't afraid are the truly epic ones. :D

I always described myself as a simple person or girl who looks very simple too. I do not wear makeup, wearing T-shirts always and not that "girly". Some says i am weird, funny or childish. I like being with friends but i also like doing things on my own.

I would consider myself to be shy around most people. The only people that REALLY see the real me are my family and close friends. I do have a kind heart, but I must admit that I can be mean at times. I am really not the type that falls in love quickly, I like to really take my time to get to know someone. I wouldn't consider myself a girly girl, but I do like to have my hair done and to wear makeup sometimes.

I am an extrovert and can actually start a conversation anywhere with anyone (hehe I do that sometimes when waiting in line... to pass the time). But I find that I am not very willing to share deeper thoughts with just anyone. I need to trust a person first before I do that. I am generous and like to plan things.

I am a bit of almost everything. I am not too shy but I am not that over talkative type. I'm a bit clumsy as well, slightly unique, loves to learn, perfectionist, keen observer, hard working, and idealistic. I can be a kill-joy sometimes cause I always choose to be indoors but I can be outgoing sometimes, depends on my mood. I love to make people around me laugh most of the time and I try to set a good image to me to everyone's eyes. When it comes to meeting new people, I am not that cautious nor choosy, I just let them to be friends with me. Or maybe I am just a bit naive. ;)

I actually don't have the idea how to describe myself. (haha!) All I know is that I am shy at times and talkative if I'm on the mood. 50% of my day are being spent along and the 50% of it are spent outside of my comfort zone like work, gimmick, and anywhere else I fell I want to be.

I love to act, sing, write, and drum. I love skater guys and different bands that range from punk pop, techno, punk, or screamo

I am shy with new people in my life
But after a while became a natural and very, very funny

Haha
Forgive me for spelling errors
I want to learn English because I am from the Middle East
Excuse me again:(

I am a mass of contradictions. I am quiet and a bit shy, but can come across as opinionated and forceful. I cry when I'm angry, not when I'm hurt. I love to be active when I am out of doors, but I am pretty much a couch potato at home. I am an intellectual, but I love the simplicity of gardening and tending my chickens. I love my family and want to be with them almost constantly, but I love being alone. And what can I say? I went out to our dog show site to clean the grounds in the morning yesterday, had a bit of target practice when we were done, went home to watch the LSU vs. Auburn game (Geaux Tigers!), and studied for my Psychology of Aging exam last night. Next week I start processing venison after bow season is done. Nope, nothing strange to see here. :)

I am a jolly kind of person. I like to cheer others up even when I'm down. I could be moody sometimes especially when I couldn't get things done in time and when somebody wakes me up in the middle of my sleep for no good reason. :D I like to explore my skills and learn new things. :)

I'm definitely the type of girl who is very silly and goofy around her friends and slacks off on some things but is very aggressive, serious, and even a little bit scary when it comes to reaching her ultimate goal. My goal is an incredibly difficult one to reach and while I'll often feel a bit lost over it I often think, "somebody has to make it to the top, so why shouldn't it be me?"

I'm the clown of my group of friends...:D instinctively. But when it comes to school, I get very serious and hard-working.

Werbung:
I am the type of girl who is very quiet at first, but once I am comfortable with you, I will never stop talking. :) I am fun to be with and crazy!

Back