• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What type of a girl are you?

What type of a girl are you?

• Conservative

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Liberated

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A good mix of both

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Cecille

Title says it all... What type of a girl are you when in terms of values, fashion sense, and responding to things around you?

Werbung:
I think I'm pretty conservative. I don't like sexy clothes or acting sexy. And I also don't like girls who like to dress too sexy. They're not respecting themselves by dressing that way. Men don't respect girls who show too much of their flesh.

I would have to say more on the conservative side. I like some tighter shirts, but I don't dress showing too much off either. I definitely don't dress too sexy, I have kids and want my kids to learn how to be respected. I also would not let my kids dress in short skirts or low cut shirts, so I don't dress like that either to set an example. I also just don't like to dress too sexy. Little sexy is ok.

I'm a good mixture of both. My personal views and politics are liberal. My fashion style is somewhat conservative for business. Dressing for non-business is very flexible depending upon the situation.

I had voted for the conservative type too. ;)
In terms of clothing I just prefer wearing T-shirts, pajamas and jeans. And I also think that I am more on the conservative type in terms of values.

I'm a mixture of both I say. I mean when it comes to clothing sometimes I would look plain, sometimes professional and sometimes I would look sexy (but not to the point of looking like a whore). When it comes to personal views it would often depend on the very topic really.

I'm definitely a mix of both. While I dress conservatively and don't like to draw attention to myself I'm quite liberal when it comes to politics and policies.

When it comes to morals and values I'm quite modern in some ways and old fashioned in others. For example I don't get drunk and believe people in relationships should be committed to each other but then again I'm a bit of a feminist and believe woman should choose whether they want to be a bread winner or stay home.

I'm totally Conservative. I dress casual and not really into showing off skin and what not. As long as I'm taking care of myself, I guess I like to be lazy with the clothing department lol.

I can say without any doubt that I'm liberated. I'm an anarchist and an atheist, I believe that people are intelligent enough to be allowed to do what they want. When it comes to clothing, I just wear what I like - and I like short skirts and feminine dresses. This doesn't mean that I dress up too sexy though.

I was ready to say that I was completely liberated, but as I read the thread, I can say that I can be rather conservative with some things. I'm a liberal through and through when it comes to politics, responding to people, etc. My clothing style, though? You won't see me wearing anything completely crazy, so I think that puts me more on the conservative side.

Werbung:
Conservative? What's that? lol

I am one pot-smokin', no-bra-wearin', free-speakin', left-wing type of girl. My boyfriend was asked by one of his friends what type of girlfriend he had, and he responded "She's a bad ass hippie. Like a hippie who would survive the apocalypse. She's a hippie apocalypse girl."

Haha, that made me feel great. :) So that's my genre: Hippie Apocalypse Girl. We're like hippies except we wear bad ass leather boots and carry a big knife. lol

Back