• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Time Do You Normally Eat Dinner?

What time do you normally eat dinner?

• Total voters
We usually eat at about 7:30 on weekdays, earlier on the weekends. With 3 little ones, we have to stay on a schedule.

Werbung:
We generally have our tea about 5pm ish, we (me and the children mostly....hubby when he ius home) always sit round the kitchen table together and eat, we usually have it so early because the youngest children go to bed at 7pm and I dont like them going to bed on a heavy stomach. It just makes sure that their meal has settled and they should sleep better for that :D

Family meals or dinner starts at 7pm.. but I usually have 2 dinners at night since I sleep around 4am everyday writing articles and video chatting online with some of my friends who are now living out of town. :D

We usually eat around 5 because everyone's hungry and ready by then. I don't like eating later than 6 so that rarely happens.

We got used to eating around 4:30 when my husband worked for the US Army. Now we still stick to that rough time because we are all so used to it. We have eaten as late as 8pm though if the girls had a huge snack or we ate lunch at 2 instead of 11:30.

We usually have dinner at about 7pm. This time can vary a bit on certain nights due to commitments and activities. We have the earliest dinner on Sundays, usually 5:30 or 6 pm.

When hubby is on a night shift it's whenever i feel like it as he has his at work... when he is off then we tend to eat quite late..

I eat when my kids let me eat LOL. I will usually just grab something quick while they eat and later on I will eat a full meal.

I eat when my kids let me eat LOL. I will usually just grab something quick while they eat and later on I will eat a full meal.

It depends on what's around to eat and if anyone feels like cooking. My family doesn't have formal sit down dinners at the table or whatever, we just cook some food and then eat it wherever we darn well please. :cool:

Werbung:
I eat dinner when I come home from work. Currently, I work long hours so that's around 9-10pm.

Back