• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What time did you wake up today?

Werbung:
I woke up at 9AM today but get out of the bed at quarter to 10AM. It is raining here and quite cold, so the ambiance was quite lazy.

I had to get up at freakin' 7:30am to call my boss to see if the lady I am a caregiver for has gotten out of the hospital (she hasn't) so I didn't get to work any today...then I went back to bed and got up at 9:30am to take my boyfriend back to the truck stop (he's a truck driver) so he could get back on the road.

I work at a bakery and so I get up anywhere from 1:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. depending on the day. I know, it is crazy!

I'm usually up working until like 1 or 2 in the morning so I try to crawl out of bed by 8am or so. Well, my daughter's father called at 6:30 this morning just to ask me a question! First he called the house phone and I started to wake up a little, then my cell phone starts ringing so I finally dragged myself out to the kitchen to answer it because I assumed it was an emergency. Um, no. He was up and just decided it was late enough to call to ask me a very simple question about our daughter that could have waited until much later. After that, I was up and decided I might as well just drink coffee and start the day.

I'm usually up working until like 1 or 2 in the morning so I try to crawl out of bed by 8am or so. Well, my daughter's father called at 6:30 this morning just to ask me a question! First he called the house phone and I started to wake up a little, then my cell phone starts ringing so I finally dragged myself out to the kitchen to answer it because I assumed it was an emergency. Um, no. He was up and just decided it was late enough to call to ask me a very simple question about our daughter that could have waited until much later. After that, I was up and decided I might as well just drink coffee and start the day.

My ex woke me up too this morning at 8am LOL. I kept pushing silent on my cell but he would not stop calling so finally I just answered. Turned out to be something stupid.

I slept around 5:45 am today and walk at 4 pm, eat, took a shower and go to the computer again and check my emails and online jobs.

7 am. I am waiting the results of an English exam and I 'm very nervous. so, I can't sleep really well :\

Werbung:
I usually wake up at 7 am, depending on what time I sleep the night before. This morning I think I got out of bed at 8 am 'cause I still feel sleepy even if it is already bright outside.

Back