• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What song makes you cry.

Werbung:
Daddy's Hands and Holes in the Floor of Heaven. I also cry at The Christmas Shoes. All three make me think of my parents.

Half Crazy and Reason for breathing, 2 of the many songs that makes me cry when I'm brokenhearted. :) When I'm in love the effect lessens, it can only sadden me but not really to the point of crying, then it comes back when I'm brokenhearted. =.=

It depends on my mood.
If i am in a good mood no matter who sad the music is i wont cry over it.
If i am in a bad mood i might cry over each song i listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqbhsgeTpZM

It's Dance with my Father. I still have my father but this song would just make me cry, it makes me think of how sad it's gonna be without my dad and how I'm going to miss him so much. Of course, adulthood came and I had to leave our house, so I don't see him as often and each time I come home he looks a bit older to me, I hope it does not happen anytime soon but I know I will miss my dad forever..:(

My boyfriend and I have a song that's for us, High by The Lighthouse Family.
Never used to make me cry, but since he sang/played it to me, I've not been able to not blubber when I hear it.

You have to have seen the scene from HetaOni to really get this one... but man, what a moving movie and soundtrack... even though it's a Hetalia fanfic!

Also some Chris Brown songs make me cry. I pretty much love all his music. He is such a talented person. Though what he did was wrong... But things happen.

Werbung:
Back