• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What song makes you cry.

'like you'll never see me again" by alicia keys
i think she has an absolutely amazing voice and plus it means so much because my boyfriend is so far away it always manages to bring tears to my eyes as well as
"butterfly kisses" by bob carlislie which will be my daddy, daughter song <3

Werbung:

pieces of me - ashlee simpson !! it's not sad but I cry when I hear it !

omg omg omg "my immortal" is cooooooooooooooooooooool , really love it love it , thanks purplex777

The song that makes me cry is Art Of Letting Go. When I heard this song I remember a few moments I've shared with someone so dear to me. I thought he feels the same way as I did. But he's not.

GENESIS-Ripples, Mad Man Moon, Afterglow, carpet crawlers
PINK FLOYD- wish you were here, Us and Them, The great gig in the sky
GARY MOORE-Still in love with you
GATO BARBIERI- Cause we've ended as lovers, Mystica
JEFF BECK- Cause we've ended as lovers

The song that use to always put me into tears (now I'm a bit more controlled) is Who Knew by P!nk. When I first found out that one of my best friends had died, it was the same day that I first heard this song. And I guess if someone had told me 3 years before, that she would never see her 18th birthday, I wouldn't have believed it :(

There are many of them.
But, do you know why the makes us cry?
According to my experience, these types of songs force our mind to recall some sad memories or make us feel like we are missing something or something we still require in life which is most important in our life and we feel incomplete without that. And so when some song got played that incompleteness comes again in our mind.

tears in heaven. you can feel the sadness in that song... very very deep emotion... sob sob

I like song so much. There are so many songs which makes cry me. I like the movie Titanic. In that one song which makes me cry lot. The Lyrics of the song are :

Song : My heart will go on

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, Far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

Love can touch us one time
and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.

Love was when I loved you,
one true time to hold on to
In my life we'll always go on.

Near, far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll stay, forever this way
You are safe in my heart

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Lady Antebellum

Its sooo sweet and romantic<3, but very sad. Almost cried!

The Eight Melodies. You'd have to understand what was going on in the game it was from to really get it, though. :(

Werbung:
I cry when I hear the song Daddys Hands and Holes in the Floor of Heaven because those songs were played at my dad and moms funerals.

Back