• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What old tv show would you bring back?

PamBeacher

Don't you miss tv from the good old days? I would bring back
Roseanne, Facts of Life and my all time favorite I love Lucy. What
Show would you bring back?

Werbung:
I would bring back Full House and Friends. Full House I used to watch when I was a teenager and Friends cause I just love that show, makes me laugh.

Ok I know a lot of people hate this show but I would bring back The Nanny. I loved the humor and raunchiness of that show. I still watch the reruns to this day on nick at night :)

My favorite old TV series would be Sweet Valley High. I even read some books of it back when I was in my teens. And it would be lovely to see it again air on TV. I'll definitely watch it every episode. Here are some pics of it that I got:

250px-Sweet_Valley_High_TV_Intro.jpg

11062_Sweet_Valley_High_1994.jpg

I would like to watch another season of Playing it Straight. I really find it funny and exciting to guess who are gays are who are real guys. :p
I also like the X-files and i remember those days that become so curious about aliens and would want to see one personally.

If I could bring back any old TV shows it would have to be London's Burning. I used to love watching London's Burning every Sunday night, was a shame to see it end to be honest and there are times on a Sunday night even now when TV is boring that I say "I wish London's Burning was on"

I would bring back Hanging With Mr. Cooper, The Facts of Life, Rugrats, and Sister Sister. I used to watch these shows all of the time when I was younger. They are very entertaining!

Wow i would bring back rosanne and the flintstones. I love those shows and I thought that they were really funny as well.Those would be my top shows that I would bring back haha. I see alot of great shows here and i liked some of them and they were really funny haha. They are showing friends on nick at night now i think lol.

Only one show for me: FRIENDS. I never get tired of watching this over and over again. I want it back!! Not just re-runs, but really back. If possible, I want to see them all together again. The six of them have this different kind of chemistry only that show can deliver. They can make people laugh, and laugh hard for that matter. No doubt I am a big, big, big fan of this show.

I think I'd bring back Moonlight (for my daughter), X-Files, & Invader Zim... We are a paranormal family here. LOL I can't think of any other shows right now but who knows, I might come across something on the Netflix.

Oh, yeah, my husband would absolutely love it if Beakman's World came back. Can't forget his favorite TV show. LOL

I would bring back Friends and Boy Meets World. Although if they brought them back now, they probably wouldn't be the same and they wouldn't be as good shows. Still, it would be great if they could do a reunion for both of those series.

It really isn't that old...but I would bring back Arrested Development. I can't beleive it was canceled. :( That is the only show that I've watched that would literally make me laugh out loud :) Oh, and I would bring back Rocko's Modern life cause that was the best cartoon ever :)

Werbung:
It really isn't that old...but I would bring back Arrested Development. I can't beleive it was canceled. :( That is the only show that I've watched that would literally make me laugh out loud :) Oh, and I would bring back Rocko's Modern life cause that was the best cartoon ever :)
I loved Rocko's Modern Life! Its on at night on Nicktoons and Teen Nick during the weekdays, I think on Nicktoons it only has one day but its a mini marathon. I grew up watching RML and just started watching it again, now I can't believe I was allowed to watch it considering how much my parents censored my shows :p

Back