• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Makeup Do You Wear On A Daily Basis?

What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?

• just foundation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
I didn't vote at all because none of these responses is right for me. I never wear any foundation - my skin is far too delicate for it. On a daily basis I wear mascara, eyeliner, blusher and lip balm.

Eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss.

I will actually skip the foundation as opposed to the other things. I like how it makes my skin look, but unfortunately, foundation tends to make me break out, too, so I will avoid it at times to keep my skin more clear.

I don't wear any makeup on a daily basis. I wear makeup probably once or twice a month.

I suffer from a lot of anxiety problems and a bit of body dysmorphic disorder relating to my acne. :( This is something I've only recently begun to face instead of being in denial. A lot of people who suffer from these issues only feel comfortable with makeup covering their skin. But for me, I've found that wearing makeup actually makes my anxiety attacks worse. I never feel like makeup can fully cover the cystic acne. So when I go out wearing it, I don't only feel ugly, I feel pathetic. I think that everyone is saying "look at that ugly girl, and how she pathetically tries to cover that nasty acne."

Versus when I go out without makeup I still feel ugly, I just feel like at least I'm brave and not bothering covering it up.

Feeling ugly is something I'm working on, but it's hard. The occasions when I wear makeup are usually when my skin and anxiety are doing a bit better, and I feel I'm "worthy" of dressing up and looking pretty.

I don't wear foundation as I have been blessed with great skin. I do wear mascara and lipstick everyday. I might skip the mascara, but I feel naked without lipstick.

Werbung:
I'm a stay at home mom so I don't wear makeup. The most I use is a moisturizer on my face and face powder. I think if you don't wear makeup, you need to keep your skin healthy by using a moisturizer with the right SPF to protect yourself from the dangerous UV rays.

Back