• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Makes Your Blood Run Cold?

<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snuffypuffer @ Mar 19 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hate that nasty water that collects at the bottom of outdoor trash cans. Especially the ones at work, they get all putrid and unwholesome.
*boaks @ the memory of having to empty out her wheelie bin which was half full of water...*

OMG the stench!
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chantilly @ Mar 20 2007, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The wool thing is new to me... and so many of you can't touch it! What a bunch of weirdos.
<

(Just kidding!
<
)

The only thing I can really think that would make my blood run cold is anything that has to do with eyeballs. I can touch mine just fine but anything bad that can happen to them (I won't talk about it, I might cry
<
) gives me chills.[/b]
Maybe it's all of you who is wierd cos you can touch it...
<
<

Sowwie tilly
<
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Mar 20 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This one time... at band camp
<
[/b]
<

[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Mar 19 2007, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I do not like that steel wool thing you scrub dishes with however....[/b]

Me neither

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chantilly @ Mar 20 2007, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The only thing I can really think that would make my blood run cold is anything that has to do with eyeballs. I can touch mine just fine but anything bad that can happen to them (I won't talk about it, I might cry
<
) gives me chills.[/b]

Yup, hate those too.

little lumps of coffee or clumps of sugar that have been wet and formed a brown wee bally in the sugar tin!

GAH! I HATE IT!

Werbung:
I still don't understand this wool problem...
<
It's a weird one...

I don't have anything else to add....Oh I do Dentists drills!! Yikes. *hides*

Back