• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What kind of perfume defines your personality?

Cecille

I found a really interesting quiz and I would like to share it here. Please take time to answer the quiz here.

Here's my result:

SMART AND SNAPPY- Abercrombie and Fitch

You are bold and always have the right answer! You might like this perfume since it will definitely tell others about your audacity! :)

It's your turn to share yours. ;)

Werbung:
Ahh quizilla <3 I love this site!

I got:

SPORTY AND OUTGOING- Tommy Girl

You are a really nice girl that tends to be competitive sometimes when it comes to sports. Try this perfume that will really characterize your playful spirit :)

SPORTY AND OUTGOING- Tommy Girl

You are a really nice girl that tends to be competitive sometimes when it comes to sports. Try this perfume that will really characterize your playful spirit :)

I like t use Open perfume
it is my most favorite perfume and define my personality...

I did the quiz and got the following:-

Lean and mean - BCBG Girls.
You might be a little harsh towards others, but that's just someone's personal preference. Show them what you are made of with this bold perfume! :)

Apparently 5% of others got this result. I do not agree with it, yet I answered as honestly as possible. Boo hoo.

I enjoyed the quiz though. Thank you, even though it says I'm some kind of meany. Ouch!:oops:

HARDCORE AND CRAZY- Rock Princess by Vera Wang

"You are usually categorized as rocker girl, a punk. Show everyone what you're really made of with this bold perfume :)"

What? I'm not a rocker girl. At least I've never thought about me this way:p . I'm a delicate romantic:D

Werbung:
SMART AND SNAPPY- Abercrombie and Fitch

You are bold and always have the right answer! You might like this perfume since it will definitely tell others about your audacity! :)

I'm not sure how accurate this is since many question didn't have any responses that fit me exactly.

Back